AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I'm new to this. How do you apply the gift cards to your balance on carnival? For example, my cruise is paid in full, but would like to buy the cheers package and do prepaid gratuities with these cards. Was unsure as to process. 

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

58 minutes ago, BandBWCsmom said:

I'm new to this. How do you apply the gift cards to your balance on carnival? For example, my cruise is paid in full, but would like to buy the cheers package and do prepaid gratuities with these cards. Was unsure as to process. 

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

If you are booked with Carnival directly you can add gratuities on their website when you log in. You can also add cheers through the website.

13 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

If you are booked with Carnival directly you can add gratuities on their website when you log in. You can also add cheers through the website.

Thank you. Are you out of luck if you're with a travel agent? 

49 minutes ago, BandBWCsmom said:

Thank you. Are you out of luck if you're with a travel agent? 

Not necessarily. Most travel agents can apply gift cards and they would set you up with the prepaid gratuities also. I think you can buy cheers directly through carnival even if you are booked through an agent. I use Costco Travel and they have no problem applying gift cards for me. I pay entire cruises with gift cards.

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

And you don’t have to be booked through carnival to pay for cheers, internet, excursions, etc online. I’m booked through an agent and do all of that myself online. 

For my fare payment i send the gift card numbers to the agent.

1 hour ago, Sailor Taylor said:

Amex offers! AARP!  Allstate!  Oh my!   

Where do I start with this one?  Time to sign up Allstate now!  Haha! 

If you're not an Allstate customer, you have to sign up for the rewards through the Allstate app. Create an account and activate Drivewise, which is their safe driving program. You'll have to allow the app to track your GPS at first. Drivewise tracks your driving and gives you points for safe driving, like not going over a certain speed and not braking hard. It should also give you 10,000 points just for activating Drivewise and another 5,000 for visiting the Allstate Rewards site for the first time.

The last time I messed with the app, it wouldn't let me logout from within the app. I'm not interested in all the tracking, so I just uninstalled it.

If you don't want to use the app, you can do everything from online after you create your account: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Once you get your account set up, go back through this thread. I know it's long and will take a while, but I think many of the codes shared here will still work.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...