Oasis - donuts on Boardwalk??

Do they still have the large case full of donuts on the Boardwalk on the Oasis of the Seas every morning? Family loves them. If you've been on Oasis recently, please let me know so I can prepare my daughter if they won't be available. :-)

Thanks.

Cruised Oasis last month, did not see the donuts......but, I ate at the wipe out cafe' pretty much every morning. We had a big group on board so if donuts were available I might have heard. Anyway, going back on board in May, might have to check that out...

Do they still have the large case full of donuts on the Boardwalk on the Oasis of the Seas every morning? Family loves them. If you've been on Oasis recently, please let me know so I can prepare my daughter if they won't be available. :-)

Thanks.

Yes.

Sent from my Bat phone using Tapatalk.

Thanks.

They did not have it when we were on Oasis last May. I asked and was told they stopped a while ago. Doesn't mean they have started doing it again though.

Only place we did see donuts was in the WJ. We did not see them at the Wipeout Cafe where we ate most mornings.

I did not see any on the Boardwalk but I was not out there every AM. They do have donuts in the WJ at breakfast.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
I missed the donuts the last time I sailed on Allure. When placed in trays they were fresh & warm to go along with a hot cup of coffee to start the day:( The ones in the WJ do not come close.

"Fresh & Warm" you must have been there very early..have only tasted onboard the hard & cold...nothing like a good donut from my local hometown shops.

I'm on Oasis now, and there are no doughnuts on the Boardwalk as far as I can see. They do have them at the Windjammer, and Suite Lounge for breakfast (possibly MDR and Wipeout Cafe as well). After breakfast, I don't think they have the traditional doughnuts anywhere, but they do have zeppoles (Italian doughnuts) at Cafe Promenade all day/night.

"Fresh & Warm" you must have been there very early..have only tasted onboard the hard & cold...nothing like a good donut from my local hometown shops.

Yes at 7am and waited for the delivery. They had some 6 table/chairs set up for you to relax & enjoy.:)

I'm on Oasis now, and there are no doughnuts on the Boardwalk as far as I can see. They do have them at the Windjammer, and Suite Lounge for breakfast (possibly MDR and Wipeout Cafe as well). After breakfast, I don't think they have the traditional doughnuts anywhere, but they do have zeppoles (Italian doughnuts) at Cafe Promenade all day/night.
Last time we were on they were across the way from the Boardwalk hotdog stand. If you blinked walking through you might miss them. They could've done away with them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk