Smoking on ship

Solstice Sally

Where on line are you looking? Only place that matters is the HAL website:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-planning/PlanningAndAdvice.action?tabName=Shipboard+Life&contentMenu=Onboard+Policies&contentSubMenu=Is+Smoking+Allowed+On+Board?&WT.ac=PopTop_Smoking

Smoking Policy beginning January 2017:

Effective with the first sailings for all ships beginning in January 2017, the following smoking policy is in effect:

For the comfort of all of our guests, all staterooms (cabins), showrooms and most other indoor areas are designated non-smoking. No smoking of any kind will be permitted on any stateroom verandah.

I have been told by a travel agent that HAL no longer allowed smoking on stateroom balconies as of January 2017. But when I look on line the information is contradictory. Can anyone clarify?

The travel agent is correct.

I have been told by a travel agent that HAL no longer allowed smoking on stateroom balconies as of January 2017. But when I look on line the information is contradictory. Can anyone clarify?

Yes, that is true. HAL finally banned smoking on veranshs. No smoking permited in cab ins.

Did you check the date of the on line site that you found.

DON