Spectrum of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Google translation:

Solarium - The Solarium decorated with Greek motifs is an exclusive area for suite guests and is open to adults only. You can relax in the whirlpool or on the sun loungers.

The Balcony (middle image) - The observation deck that occupies the commanding heights of the cruise ship has the best invincible sea view of the entire ship, with sunshine, seawater, cosiness and reverie. During the feast, there was a staggering battle, there were assaults on Chinese clothes, and there was a slight twist and sea breeze. The private scenery enjoys a private gathering and the sea is the most beautiful but it is so.

Gold Dining - The Gold Card Suite guests have exclusive floors, elevators, restaurants and lounges. The top chefs serve you from the Mediterranean to the Pacific coast and customize the exclusive culinary experience with fresh ingredients. What you walk in is not only exclusive restaurants, but also a new world of sea food that you can enjoy only.97e31510124ef0cbaf5f075a667d1463.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Google translation:

Sichuan Red - The spicy and spicy Sichuan cuisine will bring you a delightful and unforgettable sea feast. The refreshing sea-view collision with the Sichuan cuisine is sure to create the most memorable cruise memories. More intimate family room, a perfect match with the Chinese style Sichuan cuisine.

b14c46410de857e4f5f316a08a4394d4.jpg

fe16aaa3d6648bb4997c4c8e12d3bd00.jpg

°°°

Teppanyaki - With Teppanyaki's long-lasting skills, you can enjoy fresh and delicious four-way ingredients. Japanese Teppanyaki has a taste for your Asian stomach. The freshly grilled meats and lively fried rice have created the climax of tonight in the tempting sizzling sounds and compelling culinary art show.

a2a12842022f57eb140c148a99858291.jpg

°°°

Splashaway Café - Located on the 14th deck of the water restaurant, close to children's playing area. Gorgeous colors coupled with a childlike table and chairs instantly transform parent-child dining into another play experience. The fresh ingredients are carefully crafted by chefs and care for each baby's nutritious meals.

b6327090b3b0b72847c17ab338d90beb.jpg

1d297ddd296392689d4d686796ee7b0d.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

More venue images, including a better image of the MDR.

Sichuan Red

c8d1cc05a8d1266d3ceccbd0b0dfc749.jpg

Teppanyaki

d18620fec2a1cdc0e777fef792fd5291.jpg

Windjammer

6ae11fda5568aa68bdeb9f7d752f7543.jpg

MDR

Before you say that it looks like a three deck MDR, remember that there is an opening in deck 5 above that allows guests to check out the diners below.

5b40c306ceae6cef801b738e2719a568.jpg

?

818cb803305645d7116303b7c44ea302.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

I did the same route on ovation 2 years ago when it launched and there was no work being done was fully completed

I have no doubt ship will be fully functional :)

Gutted michaels pub has gone :(

What Room did you book? If you book the suites then you will be able to get access into the Suite Neighborhood. If not IMHO, this ship is meant for Suite Customers only.

I checked out the translation on the RCI-China entertainment page for the ship. Google translation wasn't too clear. I tried another translation site and got...

"Classical dance performances are all here! Elegant, modern, ornate, original décor combined with leading technology for you to show a curtain extraordinary drama Phantom of the Opera."

56eaa79bb720817d88fab9bd4d06885d.jpg

What Room did you book? If you book the suites then you will be able to get access into the Suite Neighborhood. If not IMHO, this ship is meant for Suite Customers only.

booked a normal balcony only the old solarium is restricted which we've never used anyway

when im on a ship im out on pool deck :)

I checked out the translation on the RCI-China entertainment page for the ship. Google translation wasn't too clear. I tried another translation site and got...

"Classical dance performances are all here! Elegant, modern, ornate, original décor combined with leading technology for you to show a curtain extraordinary drama Phantom of the Opera."

56eaa79bb720817d88fab9bd4d06885d.jpg

Apparently, the translation of the phrase can also be "All signature dance and music performance will be here. Combining Elegance, Contemporary, Glamour and innovation technology to present you a Theatre Charm."

We'll have to wait and see. [emoji4]

A nice photo from the bow of the AIDAnova of some big Spectrum of the Seas pieces in the dry basin and some blocks to the left.

Those blocks contain the Suite neighborhood.

Photo by Christoph Assies.

564a6b11a58c618c8c43330f1a72b32e.jpg

Another rendering of the ship's MDR with some guests, including some up on deck 5 looking down into the dining room. :D

That (the openness) completely changes the ambiance in the MDR compared to the rest of the class.

That (the openness) completely changes the ambiance in the MDR compared to the rest of the class.

That's because when the other ships were built they were done so with Dynamic Dining in mind.

I like the new design.