"New" Sale, Same IT

I've gone in to check the price of my already booked cruise several times today to see if the "sale" will lower my price or encourage me to upgrade. While I can choose the ship and date, once I hit "book" to see pricing, it goes to a blank page.

It looks like Royal IT is at it again!

I've gone in to check the price of my already booked cruise several times today to see if the "sale" will lower my price or encourage me to upgrade. While I can choose the ship and date, once I hit "book" to see pricing, it goes to a blank page.

What sale , 😩the wow sale? Nothing new prices were the same for me with even more limited availability

Have you tried the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, different browser?

Thanks Bob, I did try with no luck. I even tried IE, Chrome and Firefox as well as my phone...all go blank at different points in the search but none go to actual cruise info.

I will just wait until later today or tomorrow. I'm sure it will be fixed at some point.

So many companies don't invest in good IT. Whether they realize it or not, they are only hurting themselves.

Have you tried the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, different browser?

Bob, it's been worse than normal for a couple of months. When you hit that book now button, that's the gamble it will answer.

I've tried all of those fixes. Clearing cache seems to work if they have changed the layout. But normally I just go to a different browser, sometimes a entirely new computer. How many times are we left staring at a blank screen or that arrow circling the drain.

Bob, it's been worse than normal for a couple of months. When you hit that book now button, that's the gamble it will answer.

I've tried all of those fixes. Clearing cache seems to work if they have changed the layout. But normally I just go to a different browser, sometimes a entirely new computer. How many times are we left staring at a blank screen or that arrow circling the drain.

I agree, lately it's gotten much worse. While I was cruising the last two weeks, I could get to Royal's website OK. Now I'm back to On Vacation. Same laptop. I think they must have quarantined my IP addresses.

Don't hit book now, hit the see all cruises button and then select your voyage. That has worked lately for me

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Don't hold your breath it'll be fixed soon. I have had that blank page on safari on my ipad for over a month. Luckily chrome still works. I was blaming my poor old ipad, but it seems I shouldn't have [emoji33]

Cindy

Don't hold your breath it'll be fixed soon. I have had that blank page on safari on my ipad for over a month. Luckily chrome still works. I was blaming my poor old ipad, but it seems I shouldn't have [emoji33]

Cindy

I've found that it's been this past month or so that Safari has been having issues with Royal's site. Try going to "private" mode on Safari and see if that works. It has for me. In private mode it doesn't store any cookies of other data that tends to mess things up.

I've found that it's been this past month or so that Safari has been having issues with Royal's site. Try going to "private" mode on Safari and see if that works. It has for me. In private mode it doesn't store any cookies of other data that tends to mess things up.

Clearing browser didn't work, but your trick worked. Thanks a lot for that [emoji106][emoji2]

Cindy

Same thing with Google Chrome- I also use the Private mode,

I've had no problems with dummy bookings to check prices after opening Chrome. Then hit "control shift and n" at the same time, which will open up an incognito window to do your booking at the RCI website. Incognito mode prevents Chrome from saving your site visit activity.

i thought the problem was me, glad others have problems. in my search to book i have done a lot of browsing. when i go to book a balcony but then want to back out and go back in and check a suite, it will kick me out to the main page. on some pages its a back button on the page but not always.