Drink package exclusions

Can's of soda...that's odd...the rest make sense but....

Only fountain soda (from bars, restaurants, or Freestyle machines) is included. You may be able to get a can occasionally, but it's not the norm.

Curious about the exclusion of protein powder...is it written somewhere like the Starbucks exclusion is! Because without these boards I'd have no idea about that. Thanks.

I've never seen it written, just told to me by the crewmember at the Vitality Cafe on Oasis.

I'm disappointed about the protein shakes, but mostly disappointed the Royal isn't clear about what they exclude. So much for all-inclusive.

Exactly my thoughts. It's clearly noted about price, room service and Starbucks, but no where but these boards would you know about the protein powder until you get onboard. Heck-even the beverage FAQ pages still list the old packages-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Harmony last week, and had some friends go to Vintages to have a glass of Sangria ( $8 dollars a glass) and were told that was not on the drink package.

That sounds strange, never had issue with any wine, except for wines over limit of 12 dollars a glass ( I think that may be higher on some ships) and then you only pay the difference plus tip, had a 20 dollar glass a couple of years ago in Vintage so we paid 8 dollars plus tip

Yes..on the private island/beaches, the drink package works...but NOT if the drink is in a "souvenir" glass....you will likely have to go to a bar to get your drink, as the "bar boys" carry the souvenir glasses as they're walking about selling drinks.

Yes..on the private island/beaches, the drink package works...but NOT if the drink is in a "souvenir" glass....you will likely have to go to a bar to get your drink, as the "bar boys" carry the souvenir glasses as they're walking about selling drinks.

Do you mean the bar servers or waiters ?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: