Goodie Bag for Friends on First Cruise

CruisinPoodle

Individually wrapped insect repellent toweletts for Zika, Individual wrapped shout wipes for spills on clothes, boca clips for the pool chairs, waterproof containers for money and stuff to use while on tours, sun hats, tiny flashlights for the cabin............is the bag full yet???LOL

One thing I have never found is a small room deodorizer spray can for the bathrooms....I din't have this with us the last time but could have used it!!!!

Individually wrapped insect repellent toweletts for Zika, Individual wrapped shout wipes for spills on clothes, boca clips for the pool chairs, waterproof containers for money and stuff to use while on tours, sun hats, tiny flashlights for the cabin............is the bag full yet???LOL

One thing I have never found is a small room deodorizer spray can for the bathrooms....I din't have this with us the last time but could have used it!!!!

Small spray cans of scented deodorize can be purchased at bath and body works.

Bath and Body Works sells small room deodorizer sprays that are really good.

We did this for a family reunion cruise and included plastic wine glasses, little bottles of california wine, those little milk cartons of Fishy crackers and some ghiradelli chocolates...not to mention a nightlight (tho tealights work much better) clorox wipes, kleenex, playing cards and gum.

When I went cruising with a dear friend and it was her first cruise - I bought her a tiara....but that's because I ALWAYS wear mine on the first day....it is a PRINCESS cruise after all.

We did this for a family reunion cruise and included plastic wine glasses, little bottles of california wine, those little milk cartons of Fishy crackers and some ghiradelli chocolates...not to mention a nightlight (tho tealights work much better) clorox wipes, kleenex, playing cards and gum.

When I went cruising with a dear friend and it was her first cruise - I bought her a tiara....but that's because I ALWAYS wear mine on the first day....it is a PRINCESS cruise after all.

I tried the same with mini bottles of cognac from previous Princess mini-bar set ups. No dice...all bottles were confiscated.