royal caribbean uk rip off prices

mainmast

i live live in the uk we normaly pay 3000 uk pounds for js suite this year it is nearly 4500 give or take a few pounds i know you all will say its all down to the low pound but come rci this is nearly 1500 uk pounds more why ?

Its down to the low pound!

i live live in the uk we normaly pay 3000 uk pounds for js suite this year it is nearly 4500 give or take a few pounds i know you all will say its all down to the low pound but come rci this is nearly 1500 uk pounds more why ?

What ship?

What length cruise?

What itinerary?

What month?

What perks?

Yes overall Royal's prices have risen ex UK but we booked Indy in September in a D3 balcony for about the same as Anthem 2 years back circa £1550 pp for a 13 night balcony. The pricing seems very fluid and you need to keep monitoring to get a good price. The first day when a new promotion starts seems to throw up some great prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely depends on the itinerary, ship, duration and time of year! I sail next month to the Arabian Gulf and the price was a steal include no flights with Emirates.However, I have just cancelled a May cruise to the Norwegian Fjords with RCL and booked a similar trip with P&O and saved £1400 and no air fare as it sails out of UK. (Solo cruiser), a no brainer IMO

Checkout the 15 night indy TA, Currently £499 each for inside, or £699 for balcony

I'm looking at allure near Christmas , Currently uk pricing is £749 each for balcony, checked US Web site, balconies going for $3700 for two

So for these cruuses the uk prices are good,

Checkout the 15 night indy TA, Currently £499 each for inside, or £699 for balcony

I'm looking at allure near Christmas , Currently uk pricing is £749 each for balcony, checked US Web site, balconies going for $3700 for two

So for these cruuses the uk prices are good,

Just checked Indy TA on royal Caribbean U.K. Site and it's from £975 pp for inside all others showing sold out!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just checked Indy TA on royal Caribbean U.K. Site and it's from £975 pp for inside all others showing sold out!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just checked again, for the night TA on 13th April to southampton is showing the 499 each for inside or 699 for balcony, loads of cabins available,

Web site royal caribbean.Co.uk

Several years ago we did cruise out of Europe, and the exchange rate 1.60 US D = 1 Euro. Now that the exchange rate is "on par" that could explain some of the price "inflation"

Also, private business is not a charity, they want to maximize their revenues and thusly profits. If not enough people book at the going rates then they will just their prices accordingly.