Jeans?

hlsess

My mother says this is a No Jeans cruise.. I am trying to clarify for the family- I assume no jeans in the restaurants or can you wear nice white jeans with a nice top/sweater? can blue jeans be worn at breakfast/lunch or on the decks/lounges.....thanks

We wear black, white or colored (not blue) jeans during the day but would hesitate to wear them in the Main Dining room for lunch. We do not wear them in the evening (after 6 pm) unless we are dining at the Grill on a casual night.

Those are clearly designer distressed blue jeans. Worn out areas strategically placed to show quite a bit of epidermis.

I don't personally find them acceptable for me at my age and probably not "country club casual".

There was a time that I would think those were very cool.

:D

Those are clearly designer distressed blue jeans. Worn out areas strategically placed to show quite a bit of epidermis.

I don't personally find them acceptable for me at my age and probably not "country club casual".

There was a time that I would think those were very cool.

:D

I just thought this thread needed pictures...;)

Camillus

I remember those too.

But I remember "raveling" my jeans to make them more cool. Also remember kids ruining dryers by putting rocks in them to distress their Levi's.

I just looked back on silversea photos and see pax in blue jeans on tours.

None were distressed with strategic holes however.

:-)

Spins, that is so funny about your distressed jeans!! I remember ironing my (at the time) long hair, which, of course, made for very dry hair and split ends... But then, this was Twiggy time... Nowadays, I wear fashionable jeans; no holes allowed.

I was referring to nice white jeans since that is what I usually wear in the summer in the south but we will be Alaska where it is hopefully cooler- will be taking a few dresses/black pants- just wanted to let the family know-- thx for your input

We were on the Spirit in December/January (over the holidays) and many were in white jeans (non-distressed) on casual nights in the MDR. Paired with a nice blouse, we found it to be perfectly acceptable. The people pacing The Bar in their gym clothes at 8pm, not so much...