Baileys for morning coffee

trafficgirl124

Yes, although, not sure it's bailey. Could be "Irish Creme"

jennybenny is right. Princess doesn't carry Bailey's. It's Brogan's Irish Creme. That said, you can get it in your coffee for no extra charge as part of the AIBP.

jennybenny is right. Princess doesn't carry Bailey's. It's Brogan's Irish Creme. That said, you can get it in your coffee for no extra charge as part of the AIBP.

The Brogan's Irish Creme is much better mixed in coffee than it is straight as a cordial. DW likes it in her coffee in the evening after dinner.

I was on the Grand in January and they did have Baileys. I had it most nights after dinner. Yummy!

I hope that's a change then. I'd appreciate it.

Did you see the bartender pour it from the bottle? I used to order Bailey's and they served the Brogan's without telling me. Finally one waiter pointed out that they didn't have Bailey's on board and asked if Brogan's would be OK. From then on I've made a point to check and it's always been Brogan's.

While Brogan's is a reasonably decent substitute (a little too thick for my taste), it isn't Bailey's.

I hope that's a change then. I'd appreciate it.

Did you see the bartender pour it from the bottle? I used to order Bailey's and they served the Brogan's without telling me. Finally one waiter pointed out that they didn't have Bailey's on board and asked if Brogan's would be OK. From then on I've made a point to check and it's always been Brogan's.

While Brogan's is a reasonably decent substitute (a little too thick for my taste), it isn't Bailey's.

Yes, saw the Baileys bottle. Both at the bar outside Horizon Court and by the IC. Enjoy!

I was on the Grand in January and they did have Baileys. I had it most nights after dinner. Yummy!

Yes, saw the Baileys bottle. Both at the bar outside Horizon Court and by the IC. Enjoy!

We have had it several times on different cruises. :)

Is it available at IC or must one get it elsewhere?

You can get the Baileys elsewhere, but the coffee will probably not be fresh brewed. You can get fresh brewed coffee at breakfast at Sabatini's (if you're in a suite) or at the IC. Anyplace else you get Baileys and coffee, the coffee will probably not be fresh brewed.

You can get the Baileys elsewhere, but the coffee will probably not be fresh brewed. You can get fresh brewed coffee at breakfast at Sabatini's (if you're in a suite) or at the IC. Anyplace else you get Baileys and coffee, the coffee will probably not be fresh brewed.

That was why I asked about IC. We don't normally have the AIBP but it is included with our next two cruises. Since I don't normally have the package I also don't normally have Bailey's in my coffee and never noticed if it was on the shelf at IC.If I am going to have coffee with Bailey's I definitely want it to be fresh brewed. :cool: