Who booked on edge

kevi99

Booked an E-2 Infinite Veranda (PORT) for March 17, 2019 ...$1729 pp

Is March 17 available - on the sites in Australia it is showing that it is booked out.

Aussie Cruiser

I've book E1 for 31 March 2019. I've always been loyal to Royal but as soon as I saw this ship I had to book it. I've not done a Western before so that will be different. My friend and I will be coming from Australia so we have also booked a cruise on Symphony of the Seas to make the 28 hour flight worth while!

Aussie Cruiser

I don't ever do the older smaller ships check there ages! It's worth the extra money to get the new ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't ever do the older smaller ships check there ages! It's worth the extra money to get the new ship!

Couldn't agree more..... I only do new ships!

Is March 17 available - on the sites in Australia it is showing that it is booked out.

Aussie Cruiser

This cruise is actually got a block of rooms for the Celebrity facebook group - I saw it posted on their FB (Stacey Katz).

S

We booked today for the 12/16 cruise. :D

Booked an AQ1 for $2099 + $104.42 tax per person. We are on the Port side hump.

Receiving the following perks for the stateroom:

Classic Beverage Package

$300 OBC from my TA

An extra $100 OBC from TA for booking during a promo week sale.

Plus, another $50 OBC for being Loyalty members to this TA.

Are you sure the $300 OBC isn't from Celebrity because one of the two perks is $150.00 OBC each, $300.00 for the cabin. Is your TA part of Essemble because they regularly give $50 OBC from group bookings which does not come directly from the TA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
booked...I caved. ugh, why does celebrity always suck me in? we did not have a good cruise last sailing but I still booked for a march 24 sailing. we booked an S2. first time in a suite.

Hahaha! I feel the same way! booked in a rear corner S1 .

It really seems the rates have gone up a lot, not just for the Edge. Did I miss the forum on price hikes?

Been reading on the Edge and getting excited so we booked a B2B while on the Summit Bermuda cruise. Concierge SR 24 and 31 March.

Our friend's BD is 24 March so we can celebrate in a new environment!

We aren't that interested in the itinerary except maybe Tortilla. This is a 'explore the ship' cruise. And yes, that's 14 days of 'exploring' but I'm a slow learner.

Also, I've always believed we have to have a cruise planned in our future. I don't know what I'd do without one planned, so this cruise in 2019 will cover us for an extended time!

Den

I read elsewhere that one cabin on Connie has been turned into a demo infinity balcony. Is that correct. They also posted stateroom number

I will be interested in knowing if that is correct or not. We will be on the Connie in June of 2018 and are scheduled for the Edge in April of 2019. I sure would like a preview of that infinity balcony!

I just saw on another site that someone posted they had been upgraded to a suite with an infinite balcony on the Connie and was surprised as they didn't know they had them. Maybe that is why.

Hello future Edge cruisers,

My wife and I booked a B2B when the site first opened. Jan 6 on a E1 on deck 8 and Jan 13 a SV on deck 10. That way we will get an experience on the Infinite cabin and an oversize Sunset Veranda. Looking forward. We have several cruises booked prior to the Edge which should ease the pain of waiting.

Grandpabobbylew

Bob and Cindy