2019 Sailings

soccergang

Personally, I can't handle any more looking ahead at the moment - especially that far ahead. We have a 2 month land trip coming up mid June, a 28 day cruise booked for October, and a 14 day cruise booked for next March. That takes us clear into Spring of 2018 and that's far enough to be planning at this time.

Personally, I can't handle any more looking ahead at the moment - especially that far ahead. We have a 2 month land trip coming up mid June, a 28 day cruise booked for October, and a 14 day cruise booked for next March. That takes us clear into Spring of 2018 and that's far enough to be planning at this time.

What about the cruise up the Charles River in Boston on the Rowboat. 🚣🏼 🚣🏼

From the Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Booking in 2019? I'm just hoping to be alive in 2019!

After undergoing a craniotomy to remove a walnut-sized brain tumor, I definitely agree. Lol

We already have 18-night to Norway on the Pacific (in Owners Suite) this summer, a 10-night Alaska to Hubbard Glacier and Haines in July 2018 on the Grand (in PH Suite), and a 7-night CA Coastal on the Grand in October 2018 (couldn't pass up sale for an OV, shower curtain here we come again).

Hubby wants to seriously consider a Silversea Expedition cruise to Antarctica in early January 2019 but they don't release until October this year. Some serious bucks here so need to think about it, but I promised myself that I will start living life now that I survived that traumatic experience.