Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Escape the Big Top is a escape room. You solve puzzles to get an answer to “undo the spell and release you from the circus”.

It is offered multiple times on the Bliss. It sells out very fast. Book at box office in theater early on embarkation day.

Awesome thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished cruising Alaska on the Bliss last Saturday...Great ship!!

I think a lot of the bad rap the ship gets in reviews is unwarranted.

The complaints about photos are legit...if you buy a photo pkg prior to cruising you get X number of photos...that does NOT include pics taken in the specialty resturants.

$10 for the go-karts is fine, but they are allowing kids WAAAAY to young drive those things. They really need an age limit...I would suggest AT LEAST 13 y/o.

The port pictures taken indoors was really a bummer...it has something to do with Alaskan laws. We were expecting great backdrops for those...oh well.

One last thing...we REALLY enjoyed the PediCab in Victoria. It is a great way to get to see some of the lesser known sites around town...ours even stopped and bought a couple of local beers/cider to enjoy on the two trip.

Just finished cruising Alaska on the Bliss last Saturday...Great ship!!

I think a lot of the bad rap the ship gets in reviews is unwarranted.

The complaints about photos are legit...if you buy a photo pkg prior to cruising you get X number of photos...that does NOT include pics taken in the specialty resturants.

$10 for the go-karts is fine, but they are allowing kids WAAAAY to young drive those things. They really need an age limit...I would suggest AT LEAST 13 y/o.

The port pictures taken indoors was really a bummer...it has something to do with Alaskan laws. We were expecting great backdrops for those...oh well.

One last thing...we REALLY enjoyed the PediCab in Victoria. It is a great way to get to see some of the lesser known sites around town...ours even stopped and bought a couple of local beers/cider to enjoy on the two trip.

Ped I cabs sounds a good idea how much were they and where did you go I’m on in 5weeks so might do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ped I cabs sounds a good idea how much were they and where did you go I’m on in 5weeks so might do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PediCab was around $200 for a few hours...you driver will basically take you anywhere you want to go (if you have a specific desired location) or they will hit up Beacon Hill Park, cruise by Parliment, the Downtown Area, Empress Hotel Area, Historic Houses, the Emily Carr House, and some of the quirky private houses in the area. They have some VERY interesting houses in this odd little town...very quirky.

It was very informative and keeps you off the beaten path of the standard excursions.

We booked a spa mini suite as well, and it looks those are under the slide (staterooms 15800-15814) or pool deck by the kid's aqua park (staterooms 15200-15214). It is the spa balconies (staterooms 15242-15258) that appear to be under the fitness center and salon (staterooms 15842-15858).

Can anyone reply about how loud it is on Bliss in 15800-51814 - spa mini suite balcony rooms? Directly under pool deck area with ocean loops slide I think. Thanks!

We booked manhattan just for that looks like we aint liking this

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am confused, “Booked Manhattan”? I did not realize you had to book MDRs?

I have a mid-ship balcony cabin booked on the Bliss 10244. Does anyone know how to tell if the bed will be by the balcony window or by the closet?

If it is a room that holds 3 people the bed will be by the closet. A 4 person balcony room will have the bed by the balcony.

If it is a room that holds 3 people the bed will be by the closet.

Not always. There are 3 person balconies that have the bed near the balcony even though most 3 person balconies have the bed near the closet.

A 4 person balcony room will have the bed by the balcony.

That is correct for standard balcony/mini-suites on the side of the BA/BA Plus ships.

I’m on the 11/3/18 sailing and the options appeared a few weeks ago - if that helps. [emoji6]

Happy cruzin, I am on the same 11/3 Bliss sailing and I do not see the Internet packages, can you tell me where you found them?

Happy cruzin, I am on the same 11/3 Bliss sailing and I do not see the Internet packages, can you tell me where you found them?

Oops...we are in the Escape (9/9/18) and those options popped up a couple of months ago. I’d expect the options for the Bliss in November to show soon. 60 days out?? [emoji51]

Oops...we are in the Escape (9/9/18) and those options popped up a couple of months ago. I’d expect the options for the Bliss in November to show soon. 60 days out?? [emoji51]

Ok that makes sense, 60 days is what I was told by NCL. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...