EQUINOX DEUX - 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean - PV Trip Report 3/13/17

FRMPEI

I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of your review, Kevin! DH and I will be cruising the same itinerary on the Reflection next March. We are so excited about cruising Celebrity! This cruise will be our second time on Celebrity, the first one is this November to the ABC's. Love your photography!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Kevin, love the format of your cruise with lots of pictures. Read everything today in one sitting. Cant wait for the next installment. I will be on the Equinox Oct 27 for the 10 night cruise. So I am very interested in your review. I am going to go back and search for your old reviews to read while I am waiting.

Best regards

Norma

Have a great time. If you haven't been on the Equinox before, she is a beautiful ship! [emoji76]

Thanks - first Celebrity cruise, first cruise without my husband (taking my sister on a much needed break - she has two teens who are in camp for the summer) so first time on the Equinox.

Husband and I are on the Reflection next month.

You could try looking at his original review on the Equinox from 2014.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017737

Bethie and I were on this cruise as well.

Thanks - I've read that, but maybe I'll read it again, now that I'm actually going on the ship (read it when I just had the Reflection booked)

Hi Kevin

So sorry about your mom. I've thoroughly enjoyed your reviews. Love the photos-- and videos too! I've sailed Equinox three times. No cruises planned just now. (Figuring out my upcoming retirement.). Reading reviews is a mini cruise fix for me.

I'll "wait for the dust to settle" regarding Edge. Jacked up prices are not appealing, especially at Solo rates. I'd still like to see an Infinite Balcony. Think the open cabin would get splatted with salt spray.

Thanks - first Celebrity cruise, first cruise without my husband (taking my sister on a much needed break - she has two teens who are in camp for the summer) so first time on the Equinox.

Husband and I are on the Reflection next month.

We have sailed the Equinox 2X also, great choice.

For the craft beer nerd, ( ME ) the GastroBar was my favorite hank out. Have a wonderful cruise.

EW

Wish Kevin would return! Hope you are on our sailing on Equinox Wallie? 27.10.17 you were so helpful to me about my Reflection cruise Xmas 2016 x

Hi Janeykul,

I am on that Equinox cruise. Come over to the roll call and chat with us. There is a lot of great info from all the members.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2380727

I was following Kevin's report since he started and I hope all is well with him.

• 6 months later...

Guess who is back? Yep! Me! It sure has been a while since my last post. Life happened and other priorities took over. But, I do want to finish this Trip report before we sail on Reflection March 23, 2018. It will most likely be heavy on the photos and light on the videos to get it finished. My memory does not have to be good because I took lots of notes. So brace your yourself I am back.

Regards,

Kevin Reid