Deposited $500 two weeks ago and X's website shows reservation as courtesy hold to expire tomorrow

4cats4me

Put a deposit on a cruise on 4/28/17 for a 2018 spring cruise, and the deposit went though according to my credit card company, and today I decided to pull up the reservation on X's fabulous new web site, only to see that cruise is being held as a courtesy hold due to expire tomorrow. [emoji43]I used my same T.A., who has always been very good.

Wondering if this is another glitch on the new site or if anyone else has encountered this particular issue.

I did contact my TA and am awaiting word back from her. She is currently out of the country but usually gets back to me promptly.

Curiously, my other booking for October shows as being booked (vs. courtesy hold. )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a cruise booked through a TA. Deposit paid, rooms picked out, under the old website it always showed as a 24 hour courtesy hood. Haven't been able to access it through the new website at all yet. I wouldn't worry about it; if it's been booked for 2 weeks it's not being held under a courtesy hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wondering if the charge was processed by the cruise line or your travel agency.

Hank

Processed by Celebrity Cruises

Processed by Celebrity Cruises

Guess you need to call whoever handled your booking. If your TA is part of an agency, the agency should have some kind of customer service desk where they could quickly check out the situation.

Hank

Put a deposit on a cruise on 4/28/17 for a 2018 spring cruise, and the deposit went though according to my credit card company, and today I decided to pull up the reservation on X's fabulous new web site, only to see that cruise is being held as a courtesy hold due to expire tomorrow. [emoji43]I used my same T.A., who has always been very good.

Wondering if this is another glitch on the new site or if anyone else has encountered this particular issue.

I did contact my TA and am awaiting word back from her. She is currently out of the country but usually gets back to me promptly.

Curiously, my other booking for October shows as being booked (vs. courtesy hold. )

If you can't get your TA, call Celebrity.

DON

Most likely another glitch in the new website.

I have 4 cruises booked all with deposits paid & none with final payment due-1of the 4 is now showing Paid In Full:').

When I try and go to Manage Reservation on any of the 4 I get a message that the reservation can't be found and to enter info to add info. I enter info and get message that no reservation can be found with a phone number to call. I'm just going to wait a month or so & hope they get the reservation system fixed.

Guess you need to call whoever handled your booking. If your TA is part of an agency, the agency should have some kind of customer service desk where they could quickly check out the situation.

Hank

I emailed my TA and she has already responded to me from Europe. She will check it out soon when she has better internet.

The same thing happened to us about 6 weeks ago. The same message about the courtesy hold expiration came up every day for two weeks! It's all good now,without us doing a thing, but it did have us wondering.

The same thing happened to us about 6 weeks ago. The same message about the courtesy hold expiration came up every day for two weeks! It's all good now,without us doing a thing, but it did have us wondering.

Whew! That makes me feel a whole lot better.

Based on all the dispositive feedback regarding the new web site, I was hoping it was just a glitch in the system.

This is just not good. How stupid to roll it out while it is in such a shambles.