They cancelled my cruise after I paid in full

Minoushka

someone at CAS cancelled all my cruises by mistake exvept now I lost my cabin and they recharged me for the one they gave me

Who will correct this ?they threatened to cancel it again if I doid not pay up ...hello I paid it in full

Who should I speak to ?

I have flights and hotels paid for I cannot lose this cruise

Wow if I had not happened to call today I would never have known anout this snafu

I am very worried my tummy is in knots

Who do I turn to ?

What a shambles. Good luck and I hope it all turns out well for you.

Phone CAS; quote your reference number and keep going up the chain of command till you get someone with real authority who can and will do something to sort it out

someone at CAS cancelled all my cruises by mistake exvept now I lost my cabin and they recharged me for the one they gave me

Who will correct this ?they threatened to cancel it again if I doid not pay up ...hello I paid it in full

Who should I speak to ?

Wow if I had not happened to call today I would never have known anout this snafu

Who do I turn to ?

Nobody here can resolve your problem. Call CAS and work it out. They are the only people who can comp the room for you, so contacting the normal reservations folks will result in a full retail price charge.

Who should I speak to ?

Who do I turn to ?

Someone at CAS cancelled your cruises. Then you ask who will correct this?

I'm guessing your problem is with CAS, and They need to fix it.

Who should I speak to ?

Who do I turn to ?

Turn to a good attorney.

Do you have a receipt showing it was paid in full? Take that to their resolutions dept and demand your room (or better) back for the price you paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There you go.

Call with the RECEIPT for your PAID cruise and tell them to fix it.

Unless there is more to the story. (there usually is)

Michele, I'm so sorry. Is this our cruise in June ? How did you find out that this had happened? Yikes.

I found out by accident to chec k on another cruise ..they mentioned in passing all my cruises were canc elled ,

No I was not comped completely for my cruise I acctually paid for it. ..yesterday at my bank ...so I do have proof .

jeffs booking is fine Mine was cancelled .

They now gave me a cabin on the opposite side on the same floor ..but the whole point was for me to be next to my son ..connecting rooms and balconies

I need to spend the morning sorting this out ....plus they demand payment for this new cabin ...but I paid mine

Im not sure who to talk to ...CAS ..was not helpful

I will need to speak to customer service

They should offer the new cabin they gave me to the person who got mine ..they are the same ..king bed same category , same distance to elevators ...but on the opposite side ..port ..I was in starboard

It goes to show even if you have documents you must che k regularly what is going on with your booking

I really hope to sort this today I really do not need this added stress

I found out by accident to chec k on another cruise ..they mentioned in passing all my cruises were canc elled ,

No I was not comped completely for my cruise I acctually paid for it. ..yesterday at my bank ...so I do have proof .

jeffs booking is fine Mine was cancelled .

They now gave me a cabin on the opposite side on the same floor ..but the whole point was for me to be next to my son ..connecting rooms and balconies

I need to spend the morning sorting this out ....plus they demand payment for this new cabin ...but I paid mine

Im not sure who to talk to ...CAS ..was not helpful

I will need to speak to customer service

They should offer the new cabin they gave me to the person who got mine ..they are the same ..king bed same category , same distance to elevators ...but on the opposite side ..port ..I was in starboard

It goes to show even if you have documents you must che k regularly what is going on with your booking

I really hope to sort this today I really do not need this added stress

Please note i never got anemsil saying my cruise was cancelled ...if I had not called on another matter I would have never known as I had my documents etc all printed

What would I have done in Civitavecchia when I realized my booking was cancelled ...a nightmare for sure

Who should I speak to ?

Who do I turn to ?

I know how upset you must be, but I don't think anyone here can really help you, we wouldn't know where to turn either except to call CAS and let them worry about it. As for losing the cabin you wanted, that isn't the big concern or shouldn't be. Good luck, keep us posted.

What do you mean, you paid "at the bank"? If you paid by bank transfer or something only yesterday, then I'm guessing you didn't receive any proof from NCL (or CAS) that your money was received and correctly applied to your booking.

When was your payment deadline?

What do you mean, you paid "at the bank"? If you paid by bank transfer or something only yesterday, then I'm guessing you didn't receive any proof from NCL (or CAS) that your money was received and correctly applied to your booking.

That part confused me, too.

Actually, a lot of this confuses me. Perhaps keyboard or translation issues? I don't know, but it's very hard to read and understand.

Yeah seems a likely scenario that they went to the bank and paid it on final payment due date and it didn't get processed.

That part confused me, too.

Actually, a lot of this confuses me. Perhaps keyboard or translation issues? I don't know, but it's very hard to read and understand.

I paid my visa bill in full ...the whole cruise cost

So when did you actually pay for the cruise (not your visa bill)? Did you pay on time? Did NCL send you a confirmation of payment in full? And do you have any reason to suspect that something may have gone wrong with your credit card?

NCL sends a confirmation as soon as the transaction is authorized, but if they don't actually receive the funds from your credit card for whatever reason, they will still cancel your booking. I'm not saying that's what happened here, I'm just saying that any confirmation that they send you is only really valid for the moment it is produced. New information can supersede whatever the confirmation says.

Edited by hawkeyetlse