Celebrity website BEYOND INSANITY

twobluecats

Celebrity's Website is still wonky

Can't edit info on our personal information for reservations (add email/phone etc)

and got a red box..technical glitch alert that told me to come back later:eek:

Can't work on the on-line check in or anything ;p

Celebrity's Website is still wonky

Can't edit info on our personal information for reservations (add email/phone etc)

and got a red box..technical glitch alert that told me to come back later:eek:

Can't work on the on-line check in or anything ;p

I just got on, no problems, started the check-in for our March trip. No issues, just don't really have time for it now, so canceled the process.

But note! When you first log in, at least for me a banner across the top provided a warning about changed Caribbean itineraries. The website will be wonky until you acknowledge/close that warning banner...

Stan

I just got on, no problems, started the check-in for our March trip. No issues, just don't really have time for it now, so canceled the process.

But note! When you first log in, at least for me a banner across the top provided a warning about changed Caribbean itineraries. The website will be wonky until you acknowledge/close that warning banner...

Stan

The Travel Alert provides all of the details for Caribbean Itinerary Modification Updates... for last year. I wonder how many days/weeks it will take for them to either remove it from the website or update it with information for 2018 (if there are any ongoing itinerary modifications).

The Travel Alert provides all of the details for Caribbean Itinerary Modification Updates... for last year. I wonder how many days/weeks it will take for them to either remove it from the website or update it with information for 2018 (if there are any ongoing itinerary modifications).

Most all of the alerts I see are for 2018 (there are only 4 for late December 2017 sailings). You should probably clear your cookies if you're seeing more than that.

Most all of the alerts I see are for 2018 (there are only 4 for late December 2017 sailings). You should probably clear your cookies if you're seeing more than that.

No, cookies aren't the issue. I played around with it a bit and determined that it's the Canadian website that just hasn't been updated yet.

Going to the US site eliminates the 2017 updates, but still leaves me wondering about the IT crew. For example, there's a listing for the Celebrity Eclipse, a 14 night Argentina and Chile Cruise, 03/10/18-03/24/18. As I'm booked for a 03/18/18 Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse, clearly something is wrong, but If you view the change details, it turns out that the revision they've listed for 2018 is in fact for 2019.