Best thing you ever ate on Anthem?

Almost everything served at Wonderland fit the bill - but the dessert was spectacular.

The Mississippi Mud Pie in Chops (made without nuts by special request of the chef) was top shelf.

And oddly enough - the Chicken Cordon Bleu served on Lobster was my zig to the zag of the Lobster Tails - and it was very good.

Conversely - never found anything in the Windjammer that rated above average. I was not going to go hungry, but I was not going to find foodie bliss back there either.

There was a chocolate brownie dessert in Jamie's that was incredible. I only ate dessert twice during the cruise, but I wish I had tasted that the first time in Jamie's since I would have had it again. (I'm not big on desserts, but that was amazing.)

There was a chocolate brownie dessert in Jamie's that was incredible. I only ate dessert twice during the cruise, but I wish I had tasted that the first time in Jamie's since I would have had it again. (I'm not big on desserts, but that was amazing.)

I can second this. It comes with ice cream and is amazing.

Amalfi Lemon Meringue Cheesecake in Jamie's Italian was outrageously delicious with an Affogato Martini! (vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, expresso, chocolate liquer & grappa) DELICIOUS!

And of course as others have mentioned the Kummelweck sandwich!

Amalfi Lemon Meringue Cheesecake in Jamie's Italian was outrageously delicious with an Affogato Martini! (vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, expresso, chocolate liquer & grappa) DELICIOUS!

And of course as others have mentioned the Kummelweck sandwich!

That cheesecake is one of my favorites too but with a nice cup of black coffee, though that martini sounds like one I need to try.:D

On our 9 nite NE/Canada cruise in Aug. '16, one of the special at lunch in the MDR was either lobster/ crab roll. It would give the lobster roll in Bar Harbor a run for it's money.

Also, the night that we departed Bar Harbor, we got a pleasant surprise at dinner--a whole lobster + more. We were told that RCL had purchased some $250k in lobster for this cruise.

Anything at 260 was wonderful the kummewech sandwich w great and a shrimp salad was super too. Loved everything at Wonderland but I have to say the warm goat cheese salad at Chops left me wanting more! The best!

Everything in Coastal Kitchen. Agree re Wonderland (though DH would not). Everything at Jamie's. DH's favorite is Kummelweck for lunch. I am partial to deserts with meringue so I looked for Pavolva in the WJ. We are going back on Anthem (3rd time) for New Year's cruise and I am hoping DH will consider a return to Wonderland (he called it a "chick" menu...)

Michael's Genuine Pub Cheeseburger!

Totally agree and the wings were very good there too.

Second these, the food at Michael's was very good. I would say Chops dinner as a whole, Michael's, the Dog House, and Cafe Two70 stand out most for us. That's not to say the MDR(s), Wind Jammer or other locations aren't good, it's just these handful of places were most memorable.

We enjoyed our dinner at Wonderland, but our overall favorite dinner was Chops. Jamie's was either not memorable enough, or I had to much to drink, but it didn't stand out for me. On our upcoming trip we will likely eat at Chops again, and Michael's, but no other upcharge dining.