Aqua Class embarkation lunch?

edgeman61

Can u help ? First time Aqua class for me on eclipse Sep 28 .what are the main perks ? It's only my fourth cruise all with celebrity and Love them all . Is blu the best perk because I always do the restaurant package .so i am wasting money ??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our last cruise we bought a 3 dinner package and other than Murano we missed eating in the restaurant in Blu. We haven't bought a dinner package this time round.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for sharing this info Charles about Zenith members getting to have lunch in Blu on embarkation day.

Hope you are well. Just to be clear, the Zenith lunch in Blu is not standard. It happens from time to time. Zeniths usually have lunch in the MDR on embarkation day. This is the same lunch as Concierge passengers attend.

Has anyone noticed a decrease in number of individuals eating buffet on embarkation day with the special Concierge MDR lunch?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wouldn't think so. We had an invitation to do the MDR lunch on embarkation day on the turnaround day of a B2B. We decided not to go because we didn't want a heavy lunch and we prefer to eat outside. Every cruise I have been on, during the peak hours of operation of the buffet at lunchtime on embarkation day, before the cabins are available, the buffet seating is tight. People sitting with their carry-ons after eating waiting for the cabins to be ready.

Can u help ? First time Aqua class for me on eclipse Sep 28 .what are the main perks ? It's only my fourth cruise all with celebrity and Love them all . Is blu the best perk because I always do the restaurant package .so i am wasting money ??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you board the ship late enough and just have time to go to your cabin and then the muster drill it will be about time to go to dinner in Blue 🤗 Therefore if you if choose to do that then your embarkation dining will be in Blu. 🤔

There are a few options but not many. They will hand you a sheet upon boarding with the activities that also lists the dining options and open bars. Most people don't take the time to read it as they just want to head to the buffet and load up as if they storing up for a famine.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞