Aqua Class embarkation lunch?

edgeman61

First time in Aqua class at the end of this month.

I know that Suites can have their embarkation lunch in Luminae and Concierge can have their embarkation lunch in the MDR.

Is Blu open for lunch on embarkation day? can Aqua class partake of lunch in the MDR with Concierge? or is it the Oceanview with everyone else?

It's nice to have a quiet relaxed lunch upon embarkation but we've navigated the Oceanview before.

Thanks in advance.

First time in Aqua class at the end of this month.

I know that Suites can have their embarkation lunch in Luminae and Concierge can have their embarkation lunch in the MDR.

Is Blu open for lunch on embarkation day? can Aqua class partake of lunch in the MDR with Concierge? or is it the Oceanview with everyone else?

It's nice to have a quiet relaxed lunch upon embarkation but we've navigated the Oceanview before.

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe Blu is ever open for lunch.

Can u help ? First time Aqua class for me on eclipse Sep 28 .what are the main perks ? It's only my fourth cruise all with celebrity and Love them all . Is blu the best perk because I always do the restaurant package .so i am wasting money ??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you know what kind of special lunches?

18 Zenith members were onboard for the Mardi Gras cruise and given an embarkation lunch in Blu hosted by the head of the Captain's Club program.

There was a Zenith luncheon with the Captain and Officers on the Silhouette TA. This seems to now be the practice.

Many ships have a luncheon in Blu with Officers for passengers in top Suites.

Can u help ? First time Aqua class for me on eclipse Sep 28 .what are the main perks ? It's only my fourth cruise all with celebrity and Love them all . Is blu the best perk because I always do the restaurant package .so i am wasting money ??

Blu is the reason most people book AQ. We normally book AQ and don't purchase a dining package. Just off a 11 day on the Equinox and ate in Blu every night, had O desire to go to a speciality restaurant.

We generally cruise in Aqua because of dining in Blu. On all our cruises we make sure to eat in at least 3 specialty restaurants and on longer cruises we sometimes eat in more or the same ones 2 times. So IMHO, I think that a 5 night dining package on a 14 day cruise would be perfect. On our Equinox cruise in January we experienced some duplicate entrees on several nights so the specialty option worked for us.

We always sail in Aqua class and have a delicious embarkation lunch in the Aqua Spa Cafe. Love it!

Agree! Although Aqua Spa Cafe is open to everyone on the ship, few folks actually eat there! Great place.

Most people choose Aqua to eat in Blu. On a 7 day cruise, we dine in Specialty Restaurants twice. We often plan to dine at a Specialty on those nights we do not care for the Blu offerings. One night, we may eat at the buffet as they have theme nights like Jamaica, German, Italian, etc.

The breakfasts in Blu are a nice perk.

We just ate in Blu and once the MDR and once the buffet... the other perks are you have the use of the Persian Gardens and the relaxation room. You get bottled water and fruit, and appetizers in your room...

We just ate in Blu and once the MDR and once the buffet... the other perks are you have the use of the Persian Gardens and the relaxation room. You get bottled water and fruit, and appetizers in your room...

The bottle water perk is gone You only get one bottle each at the beginning of the cruise. I really miss the daily bottles

We always sail in Aqua class and have a delicious embarkation lunch in the Aqua Spa Cafe. Love it!

Exactly. Usually get some fresh grilled salmon, maybe a salad or 2. So much different than the buffet. Very peaceful and a decent lunch.

The new policy is bottled water is on embarkation day only. I guess that they presume you have the beverage package and can get bottled water throughout the ship. We were surprised about this.

18 Zenith members were onboard for the Mardi Gras cruise and given an embarkation lunch in Blu hosted by the head of the Captain's Club program.

There was a Zenith luncheon with the Captain and Officers on the Silhouette TA. This seems to now be the practice.

Many ships have a luncheon in Blu with Officers for passengers in top Suites.

Thanks for sharing this info Charles about Zenith members getting to have lunch in Blu on embarkation day.