Question regarding car trans BKK

There's a good service in the airport between the baggage carousels and the exit. I believe the base car is a Camry and you can upgrade to something more luxurious. Just find the kiosk, pay the fare, and you're good to go. The standard metered taxi is about half the price but you'll be in a Corolla.

Agree with Paula.

In Bangkok, we have always used our hotel to arrange a car transfer between the airport & hotel and/or between port & hotel (a long way).

Probably not the cheapest but always excellent service and immaculate, comfortable vehicles.

I'm learning a lot from this thread as we have not sailed to Bangkok (but have flown into BKK several times). I understand the desire to have a nice car for the trip into Bangkok but, once in the city, these are the cars that are stuck in traffic the longest. In town, we use tuk-tuks (yes - they are small and your smell the fumes from the cars but you get to where you want to go at least 50% (possibly 75%) faster. While this may be an unusual way for a luxury traveler to get around, it give you the flavor of this magnificent (but very crowded) city.

TC, I understand and I was talking about after getting off the plane. Just don't want the mess that comes with waiting for a taxi and we just like a car service to get us to the hotel. You land so late you just want to get to the hotel. And this trip doesn't have a cruise-just a little rest and food.

Rick