When prices drop on Princess cruisetour after booking and paying. Will they credit?

Moxiefurball

Not sure what you are asking. Has the price dropped on your specific cruisetour, or just on the cabin-only booking for the cruise portion?

Either way, price drops after final payment date are almost always marked "New Bookings Only' by Princess.

And price drops on the cabin-only have no effect on cruisetours.

In any case it is extremely unlikely you would be able to change cabin categories for the cruise portion of a cruisetour after final payment. Princess sets a very strict quota on the number of cabins in each category that are able to book cruise-tours. And almost never makes exceptions once one of the categories has reached its limit--even if it would mean more money for Princess, never mind taking advantage of a price drop.

If there is an actual price drop for the cruisetour (unusual in that it is rare one is not sold out by final payment date) all you can do is contact your agent, or Princess if you booked directly; someone may have some pull for some type of incentive for you but a refund of the difference is extremely unlikely.

Cruise tours rarely, if ever, drop in price. If the cruise only price drops, your cruise tour package won't. You're locked in. You're two months from sailing and I assume you're past final payment. There won't be any price changes so I'd concentrate on packing and the great trip you're going on.

Yes the price on the cruisetour has dropped significantly by $900 per person not just the cabin only . And even though final payment has been made and only 11 days ago at that , it would be wrong if them not to match it .

It won't cost you anything to call and ask (Princess direct or TA if you used one).

We got a $200 OBC after final payment. They won't give a refund but they MIGHT give an upgrade or OBC.

If you don't ask, you'll never know.

Yes the price on the cruisetour has dropped significantly by $900 per person not just the cabin only . And even though final payment has been made and only 11 days ago at that , it would be wrong if them not to match it .[/]

We experienced something similar, albeit, not as great a price difference as yours, and the answer was no. However, they did offer us a paid upgrade to a higher category, and the price difference was reasonable , so we took it and actually ended up with a mini suite at a greatly reduced price from what they had been asking originally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if I have paid for my cruisetour leaving in 2 months and Princess drops price of my type of cabin, in this case a regular balcony, will they match the price for my already booked cabin or must I change cabins to get the lower price?

Have you contacted Princess or your TA and asked. That is the first thing that I do when I see a price drop.

DON

Two years ago I noticed some oceanview cabins had dropped to a fare lower than the fare I paid for our inside. We had made final payment. I called Princess & asked if we could possibly get a free upgrade to an oceanview. The rep was great, and we got the free upgrade. :D

Rare that a Cruise/Tour rate drops but some have been successful

negotiating for an upgrade if the upgraded category is going for less than you paid .

It is worth a call to whomever you booked with . Hopefully a TA with

contacts @ Princess .

Sent from my iPad using Forums