Golden Princess onboard drinking water

My family have been on two cruises with HAL and are now going on a south pacific cruise on the Golden Princess in September.

On HAL we had no problem getting our water bottles filled with water at the Lido buffet. Can anyone confirm that we can refill our water bottles at either water bubblers or maybe at the casual dining room?

Thanks.

My family have been on two cruises with HAL and are now going on a south pacific cruise on the Golden Princess in September.

On HAL we had no problem getting our water bottles filled with water at the Lido buffet. Can anyone confirm that we can refill our water bottles at either water bubblers or maybe at the casual dining room?

Thanks.

There is a water dispenser in the buffet (not a "bubbler"). You can refill there, but not supposed to directly fill to your bottle due to cross contamination risk. Preferred is to fill a cup and pour into the bottle.

We also use the bathroom faucet and the ice from the bucket in the fridge. It's all the same H2O.

Free water and ice is available in the buffet and at any bar. As posted, fill a glass and pour it into your water bottle. Ice in your cabin is refilled each day, twice a day if you request it, by your cabin steward, and the same water that is at any bar is also available in your cabin.

Thanks.

Hi there!

I think you are on our cruise in September:D

Firstly, as others have suggested, you can fill your water bottle, just use a cup/mug to pour the water in.

Someone has suggested purchasing the bottled water, from my experience it isnt available for us to order for cruises from Australia. I just looked at our personalizer and it isnt there. Perhaps they think we only drink alcohol here in OZ....not water!!

We have never purchased bottled water anyway as we find the ship water fine.