Crown and Anchor department to become exclusively in Guatemala

So I have it on good authority that the C&A department will no longer be in Oregon in the coming months. They are restructuring and making the department exclusive to the Guatemala call center. Just a heads up.

Well that is a shame actually. They aren't even responsive now to questions. I like that NCL has chat from other NCL past cruisers that can help you with questions. This move is going in the wrong direction. RCCL needs to add chat, not moving operations off shore.

So I have it on good authority that the C&A department will no longer be in Oregon in the coming months. They are restructuring and making the department exclusive to the Guatemala call center. Just a heads up.

I cannot wait.:rolleyes:

That doesn't surprise me. I called D+ line during regular business hours and got someone for whom English was not his primary language. I understood about 3/4 of what he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well RCCL Nordic SUCKS, both their customer service and the A & C department. Hopefully they will use the one in Guatemala for us too, since it can't be worse then how it is now... :')

Any relations to a boy named Sue.:D

So does anyone know the country or area code for Guatemala so when I get an upgrade I answer the call and deprive the answering machine of screening the calls.

Just saying.

Area code is 502, however depending on the type of phone service, they can make the Caller ID anything they want.

My ISP outsourced one call center to Nicaragua. The CS I've received from them is horrid. We took a PC cruise once with stops there and Guatemala and the lecturer on board mentioned how these two countries were very poorly developed, even for Central America. Hey it's all about the money.

What authority?