Michael's Club question about refrigerator.

emelle

We have sailed on Silhouette several times (RS) and so even though we have our room fridge with drinks for us, we have enjoyed the "help yourself" refrigerator in Michael's club--for example to get a perrier/soft drink if we want when the bartender may be backed up with real cocktails. We usually sit and drink whatever we get while we are in the club.

On Equinox, we found there is no "self serve" refirgerator in the club. Not a deal breaker, but we did notice the difference, especially when the bartender was very busy.

As we look at future cruises and think about a CS, we have wondered which X ships had this feature, both S and M classes? Searching the forum has provided essentially no answers that I can find.

Having the answers in one place may help others who have wondered too.

Thanks, Emelle

We have only cruised 4 time in sky suites with access to MC. The best MC are on Reflection and Silhouette we cruised in 2016. They are the only MC with 3 or 4 chilling refrigerator side by side, also access to the cappuccino machine. Our last cruise May 2017 on Solstice with MC access was not great. The lounge seemed small and no access to refrigerator or cappuccino machine. January 2017 on Millie, they had 1 refrigerator, but I was never really sure if I was to access to it on my own. I dont remember it having any water, just wine and not sure what else. Millie we did have access to the cappuccino machine.

Yes on Constelation

Yes there is a fridge in MC on CS, but it is not meant for self service. Only cold storage for wines. Sodas, bottled water, etc are brought from behind the bar unless they changed in the last 6 months.

On those ships without self-service refrigerators, have you "stocked up" and walked out? On 6 cruises with self-service refrigerators, we routinely take two bottles/cans each, say thank you to the bartender, and walk out without issue. Thanks

On those ships without self-service refrigerators, have you "stocked up" and walked out? On 6 cruises with self-service refrigerators, we routinely take two bottles/cans each, say thank you to the bartender, and walk out without issue. Thanks

I have. Usually ask for a couple bottles of water and take them to cabin. Also have Premium Drink Package so I can go to any bar and stock up sodas.