Equinox Mast Grill Now Extra Cost

TommyD3

Life has two choices yes or no. Bring food with you when you come or leave and go to the buffet

I don't have to eat lunch but many people that I watch lunch could have survived without having any lunch or breakfast on the cruise. Fat fat fat fat fat people insist on having lunch and free. Those that least need the food of the ones complaining about dry hamburgers yet the load up their plate and eat with a mouse as full as Chipmunks. I hope you find a happy medium or bring your own thing with you when you come simple. Make sure you pick up your towels on your chair when you go inside for lunch so people like me can have them for an hour

Why so mean?

By the way if you really feel that you're hungry sitting next to one of these people that stuff food in their mouth faster than they can chew it you will get an obnoxious feeling in your stomach and not want to eat. What is even more interesting as many of these people are on scooters because they're too fat to walk. I use a Rollator and do the best that I can. Salad bar with a little balsamic dressing in a huge huge dish would serve them fine

Edited by pixey
Spellinh

Where is the like button?

I always try to find a solution to an problem. As I've said, I wouldn't pay $10 for a burger when there are free burgers, so the solution, IMHO, is to put on the cover-up/shirt and shoes I wore down to the pool from my cabin and then ask the person in the lounger next to me, if they would watch my lounger, go into the buffet , bring back a free burger and fries and enjoy my lunch.

Yep. I'd have no problem if "gourmet" extra charge offerings were added to the Mast Grill. I'd probably try a burger! Instead, they'd like me to pay $50 for the convenience of eating in our swimsuits, or face dressing three kids to go into the crowded buffet. I do respect others, and our family will have to clean up and be presentable to go to the OVC. Silly as it sounds, going up and ordering hot dogs in their swimsuits was something they looked forward to. Would it really be so hard to keep the old burgers and hot dogs available outside as well?

I last cruised Celebrity last in 2000. I knew it had changed, but I never would have imagined them making the casual pool grill for-fee only. We board August 6. I know we will enjoy our vacation, but we will not be going to the TDBB.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like! Having no free food by the pool is ridiculous, especially when we are traveling with kids.

Life has two choices yes or no. Bring food with you when you come or leave and go to the buffet

I don't have to eat lunch but many people that I watch lunch could have survived without having any lunch or breakfast on the cruise. Fat fat fat fat fat people insist on having lunch and free. Those that least need the food of the ones complaining about dry hamburgers yet the load up their plate and eat with a mouse as full as Chipmunks. I hope you find a happy medium or bring your own thing with you when you come simple. Make sure you pick up your towels on your chair when you go inside for lunch so people like me can have them for an hour

Wow, when did this turn into venom against your fellow passengers? Nasty........

I didn't mean to get against any fellow celebrity passengers but the truth of the matter is If You observe you will see what I'm talking about. What I implied was the food is that important then you do lunch before you come outside or bring food with you something that you can take from the buffet. There was no law from taking stuff from the buffet so I don't see what the main issue is. I am not going to renege on my observations

This doesn't even affect me because I don't go to the pool but this is a cruise for everyone and included burgers and hot dogs by the pool for people who like to be there, especially with their kids is pretty basic. The idea that people (including kids) have to get dressed and go inside which is already a crowded venue is really pretty ridiculous. The idea of a special burger is fine so maybe they should just switch the upscale burgers to inside at a designated area in the buffet and put the free ones back out by the pool.

At least they might find a seat to eat the burger inside or enjoy it on the back deck and might sell a few more to people who really want them.

I didn't mean to get against any fellow celebrity passengers but the truth of the matter is If You observe you will see what I'm talking about. What I implied was the food is that important then you do lunch before you come outside or bring food with you something that you can take from the buffet. There was no law from taking stuff from the buffet so I don't see what the main issue is. I am not going to renege on my observations

You can have your own opinions about the eating habits of others but this is not the place to share them, especially the way you expressed your feelings. There's always a subtle way of making your feelings known and yet be polite. There's definitely not what you did!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Fat shame much? [emoji33] As usual, people have no compunction about picking on the most discriminated group in society.

How shallow! You know nothing about people's circumstances and why they need to eat. You don't know if they have hypoglycemia or diabetes. You don't know their financial circumstances and if they scrimped and saved to be able to have the cruise of a life time . Would you feel so emboldened to tell these overweight people to their face that they eat too much? I don't think so, so I don't think you should say it on Cruise Critic, either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some people are jus a$$ holes. Look in the mirror

A picture's worth a thousand words I will try to find one. I apologize for those who take offense but again just an observation and yes I got carried away with it

What's next, "just an observation" on people in wheelchairs? On ethnic groups? Members of the LGBTQ community?

You've done enough already. Keep your photos to yourself and stop your insulting posts.

What's next, "just an observation" on people in wheelchairs? On ethnic groups? Members of the LGBTQ community?

You've done enough already. Keep your photos to yourself and stop your insulting posts.

Exactly. You wrote what I had started to write.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk