Deposited Reservation: Yes

Searching for new booking: Yes

Searching for shore excursion: No

Searching for dining/beverage package: No

Luggage Tags: too soon

Cruise Connection Sign up: Done before new website launch

Booked with Celebrity or TA: TA

Before or after final payment: Before

Error Encountered: When in "Manage My Reservation", "Before You Board", "Port information" says USA, no further info available.

When searching for a new cruise after refining if I click to view an itinerary, then hit back button to search results I lose page with the refinements and have to start over.

Computer Type: HP

Operating System: Windows 7 pro

Browser: Firefox

Cookies/Cache Cleared? Yes

In Private Browsing? no

Logged In? Yes but get logged out when going to cruise planner

Deposited Reservation? Yes

Searching for new booking? Yes

Searching for shore excursions? Yes--many times my reservation cannot be found, other times a different reservation (not my reservation number but for same cruise) shows up and says Expired.

Searching for dining/beverage packages? No

Before or after final payment? Before

Booked with Celebrity or travel agent? Travel agent--crucon

Problem with On Line Check In? cannot enter or change passport info. looks like edits are complete for primary traveler, hit save, but next time on the page it hasn't changed. Cannot enter companions info at all.

Problem with Luggage Tags?

Problem printing E-Docs?

Problem with Cruise Connection Sign up?

Error Encountered? An error has occurred

Content not found.

For more help please call 1-888-751-7804

URL?

Erroneous or Missing Information?

I've just spent a very frustrating couple of hours trying to research Celebrity Shore Excursions for the B2B we have booked for next January.I have struggled to log in and have continually been sent back to the page where I need to give details of my booking. I have been timed out twice for 20 minutes because I am allegedly logged on somewhere else ( I am not). When I did eventually log on I have only found 1 of my cruises.

The shore excursions section doesn't seem to be functioning at all as any attempt to find the excursions relating to the one Cruise I am able to locate just keeps sending me back to a generic "where would you like to go?" page.

I have telephoned Celebrity (who have the audacity to charge a higher call rate ) to complain. The young man I spoke to tells me they are having a few problems with the website!! He has now emailed the 2 excursion brochures.

I have also failed a number of times to register for the "meet and greets" although interestingly a post from me, that I hadn't made, appeared on the roll call announcing that I was joining the cruise. I can only think this is in some way connected to their shambles of a website as I have noticed a few more of these posts.

I have not included the details of my computer because it is the same machine/ system that I have used virtually problem free whilst preparing for all my other cruises over the last few years.

Sorry of this is a bit of a rant but Celebrity really need to sort this out.

Computer Type: Compaq

Operating System: Windows 10

Browser: Edge

In Private Browsing: Yes

Logged in: Yes

Searching for new booking: No

Searching for excursions: No

Searching for dining: Yes

Luggage Tags: Not yet available

Cruise Connection Sign Up: prior to new site launch

Booked Celebrity or TA: TA

Before or after final payment: Before

Error encountered: missing port information (docked or tendered not indicated in Aruba)

Also specialty restaurants menus don't indicate additional charge items or complete menus

Log in and go to Manage My Reservation. Scroll down and I'm offered some "Excursions You May Like". The ones they're promoting are in LA, San Diego, & Washington. Only problem, I'm booked on the Equinox leaving from Miami. Some days I feel like booking one of them and then going to the excursion desk and asking where the bus is for it. :-)

Log in and go to Manage My Reservation. Scroll down and I'm offered some "Excursions You May Like". The ones they're promoting are in LA, San Diego, & Washington. Only problem, I'm booked on the Equinox leaving from Miami. Some days I feel like booking one of them and then going to the excursion desk and asking where the bus is for it. :-)
I'm looking at my reservation for the President's Cruise later this month and I see a line to click on that says, "VIEW ALL PRESIDENT'S CRUISE EXCURSIONS". It's on the same line as "Excursions You Might Like", to the far right of the screen, if I'm in landscape or right below if in portrait. Should not be this difficult to find.

It might be just my imagination but it seems like the website is more stable today on both my PC and tablet. I've tried all -- Chrome, Edge and IE and have found that the website has issues on all three.

Edited by CruisinNole

Computer type: Dell & HP

Browser: IE

Cookies/Cache cleared: NO

In Private Browsing: NO

Logged In: Yes

Searching for new booking: NO

Searching for shore excursion: No

Searching for dining/beverage package: YES

Cruise Connection Sign up: NO

Booked with Celebrity or TA: Celebrity

Before or after final payment: After

Error Encountered: Three items: (1) Does not show what I have purchased with regards to Drink / Dinner / Internet Packages so that I can make changes. (2) Could not find the Drink / Internet / Dinner Packages page to make purchases. (3) Looking to upgrade to a suite, when logged in, I'm given one price, when not logged in I'm given the suite guarantee price.

I'm trying to go to my cruise planner now, and I keep getting the following message:

To protect your privacy the booking has been locked. Please wait 20 minutes and try again. Additionally, your booking can only be accessed by one device or browser at a time. Make sure you have exited your booking from other devices before attempting to access again.

This is idiotic. It's bad enough you have to re-log in with Reservation #, name and dates to manage your reservation after already logging into the Celebrity website. I just logged in, so why does Celebrity need to "protect my privacy"? I've gotten this boxed message before in the past couple of weeks, and it still keeps popping up, which leads me to believe that Celebrity either doesn't care that their website sucks or has IT people who don't know what they're doing, or both. Whatever the reason, it is frustrating enough to make me want to sail a different line next time, and we don't even board for another week.

Cookies/Cache Cleared: yes

In Private Browsing: yes

Logged In: yes

Deposited Reservation: yes

Searching for New Booking: no

Searching for Excursions: no

Searching for Dining/Beverage: no

Cruise Connection Sign UP: Did it prior to new site launch

Before or After Final Payment: After

Error Encountered: Logged in, go to My Reservations, Manage My Reservation, Travel arrangements. Page says "Please complete your booking prior to making travel arrangements" with a button that says "Complete Booking" When I click button it says "Please complete your primary guest information to modify reservation"

Computer Type: MacBook Pro

Operating System: maOS Sierra 10.12.6

Browser: Safari

Cookies/Cache Cleared: No

In Private Browsing: No

Logged In: Yes

Searching for New Booking: No

Searching for Excursions: No

Searching for Dining/Beverage: No

Luggage Tags: Too soon

Cruise Connection Sign UP: No

Before or After Final Payment: Before

Error Encountered: After several month of no information provided under 'Manage Reservation', pre-cruise hotel and Choice air information is shown under 'Travel Arrangements', however, flight times are all incorrectly reported. Seems time zone corrections have been applied and US departure times have been translated to European time and European flight time have been translated to US times, Additionally, if time zone corrections were applied, incorrect time zone differences were applied.

I have found 2 different ways to login in the Cruise Planner, the problem is that in one of the options the purchase history is empty and the cruise planner only shows the sailing.

option 1) login thru the menu (left of the screen) and select cruise planner enter the reservation details. This option works perfectly displays everything correct (as previous purchases was made in the old site).

option 2) login with username and password (right of the screen), manage reservations/manage your vacation/explore cruise planner: the order history is empty!!

A big software bug.

Good news, bad news.

Good news. Yesterday I went through all of the steps to book an excursion. I decided to pay using OBC and I added OBC credit from my Celebrity branded credit card. Of course it does not transfer instantly. I exited and logged off. Returned today, the transferred OBC was now available, the excursion was still in my shopping cart, I purchased the excursion with the OBC, no problem.

Bad news (1) When I went back to the site today to transact the above transaction, I see that I supposedly now owe $340. Even though I made Final Payment in May, have checked in, have my luggage tags, etc. The $340 amount does not correspond to any item on any version of my Confirmation documents, does not correspond to any of the excursion or other purchases I have made. Bizarre. I called Captain's Club, the rep said not to worry. Easy for her to say.

Bad news (2) I did receive an email confirmation of todays excursion transaction. The email said I could click on https://www.celebritycruises.com/shorex to review all of my reservations. But clicking the button gets me to an error message saying I don't have permissions for that page.

Since there are multiple threads discussing website issues, I thought this one could contain information about problems encountered only. Discussions can take place on any of the other threads. A link will be forwarded to the IT department.

In Private Browsing? Yes

Logged In? Yes

Deposited Reservation? Yes

Searching for new booking? Yes

Searching for shore excursions? Yes

Searching for dining/beverage packages? No

Before or after final payment? Before

Booked with Celebrity or travel agent? Travel agent

Problem with On Line Check In?

Problem with Luggage Tags?

Problem printing E-Docs?

Problem with Cruise Connection Sign up?

Error Encountered? An error has occurred

Content not found.

For more help please call 1-888-751-7804

Id: 68651062fecc40:a2e6c4ad1f09aa31

Time: ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎42‎:‎57‎ ‎AM

URL?

Erroneous or Missing Information? Before you Board shows USA as departure port

I,m sorry but this post seems kind of silly.don,t you think.Why post what kind of computer or what browser your using, or if its windows 10 ect,? What dose this have to do with problems we are having with the website?? All that info isn,t going to fix Celebrity's pisspoor website!:rolleyes:

I,m sorry but this post seems kind of silly.don,t you think.Why post what kind of computer or what browser your using, or if its windows 10 ect,? What dose this have to do with problems we are having with the website?? All that info isn,t going to fix Celebrity's pisspoor website!:rolleyes:

The age of your computer and what browser you're using is definitely relevant. Celebrity won't be building websites to accommodate old PCs. That's probably half the problem that people are having, old machines.

The age of your computer and what browser you're using is definitely relevant. Celebrity won't be building websites to accommodate old PCs. That's probably half the problem that people are having, old machines.

And old browsers on those old machines. Don't know if it is still true, but Microsoft used to ignore general standards, built "special" commands into IE. They were dominant so web developers wrote to their unique requirements. Then developers started writing to standards, MS started to go along, their older browser versions don't understand the newer built-to-standards code. This is a simplistic explanation, but gives a flavor of why the type of computer, the OS version installed, and the browser type and version may make a difference when diagnosing some types of problems. Is X listening and using this data? Who knows.

It's not silly at all.

Quite the contrary -- it is important information to provide because Celebrity's website users are trying to access the website from many different platforms, using different types of hardware and software.

Right now, a particular feature may work for someone using an iPad, but not for someone using a laptop with Windows 7, for example.

The Celebrity IT people need to know how their users are accessing the website so they can modify it as necessary to make it work across multiple platforms.

Someone who is still using older hardware or software that does not work with the Celebrity website can easily go to another cruise line website where it does work.

It is very unlikely that people are going to rush out to update their equipment or software just because the Celebrity website developers failed to accommodate whatever platform they are currently using.

An important part of good website design and development is to test it across multiple platforms before releasing it to the public.

(Within reason, of course. I would not expect them to modify the website to accommodate a Commodore 64 or 128, for example. ;p )

As for problems, I still have intermittent problems just getting the Sign Up/Log In to work from the main website at https://www.celebritycruises.com/

using Firefox 54.0.1 with Windows 10.

Edited by varoo

A link to this thread has been sent to the head of Celebrity IT. Since there are multiple threads where discussions/criticisms and replies already exist, please POST WEBSITE PROBLEMS HERE. PLEASE DON'T POST QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD.

Subject: Online payment problems

I just made an online payment for a new cruise, which was quite challenging - no easy feat.

The procedure was not at all intuitive and required a lot of guessing, backtracking, and trial and error before it finally accepted my payment.

I was using Firefox on a PC laptop running Windows 10.

To any Celebrity IT website person who may read this, please book a test cruise reservation online and then ask a non-technical person to try to make a payment for that reservation online while you observe the entire procedure so you can see what I am talking about.

Anyway, when it finally accepted my payment, it displayed the message

CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS ARE CONFIRMED

An email confirmation has been sent to (email address)

Right below that, it displayed a grey box on the screen containing only

!  

(which obviously did not belong there)

I went to the email address where it said it had sent the confirmation, and after checking it multiple times, there is still no confirmation.

(Yes, I checked the spam folder.)

Two different paths through the website give you two different descriptions of the Classic Beverage Package. First shows cans and fountain sodas and second only fountain when you click on Learn More to see the details for the package.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/thi...c-and-standard

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/...c-and-standard

Use of a tablet purchasing shore excursions runs afoul of entering payment information. One must use the drop down menu for entering the country of residence. However, when you touch the screen to scroll, where you touch becomes your country of residence. It takes a long time to try working around the limitation and get to the US, and then it locks you out. Will try desktop with mouse next time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

..no link that we could locate on the dashboard to download e docs and order tags...The dashboard layout is very busy and fairly useless.

We called Cap Club...no wait time, lovely rep. She is e mailing the e docs and sending tags US mail...Others on our roll call already did the same, we will print one or two salient pages of the docs and keep the rest in download,

Someone should clue Celeb in.,.,the e docs used to come as an attachment to the e mail announcing readiness...makes sense...what they have now with endless links going nowhere is like a circular firing squad...

Logged into my reservation and was checking excursions. While I was checking my calendar I noticed that it showed a "0" for a port I had made & paid for a excursion. I tried to go back and check it then a block popped up that said I was locked out and to check back after 20 minutes. This block out & same message has happened several times. So frustrating.