crazy?

BossyKat

Start thinking about the next trip......review your info and make sure you didn't miss anything....including your packing list.....and I third the notion of keep reading Cruise Critic. Or, just relax and read a book or go to the beach or do some project you have been procrastinating. Seems like I never run out of things to do - I don't know how I found time to work!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:rolleyes:You could always start a thread about tipping, sharing Cheers!, FTTF, handicapped cabins, or some other controversial (at least on CC) topic and watch the fall out:rolleyes: <-- notice the sarcastic emoji (for all the haters out there)

:rolleyes:You could always start a thread about tipping, sharing Cheers!, FTTF, handicapped cabins, or some other controversial (at least on CC) topic and watch the fall out:rolleyes: <-- notice the sarcastic emoji (for all the haters out there)

Don't forget tablecloths, Guy's Burgers, or babies in the pools.

LOL don't forget the chair hogs.