re meat pies

Crikey Mic, I would want a few bottles of Bollinger Champers in it at point of sale for that price.:D Perhaps a big Lobster, couple of kilos of King Prawns and a couple of Spanner Crabs as well, plus the prescribed ice of course.

Only in Pollie City would you find a Gucci Ice Box,probably sells well Uncle Les, cost reclaimed on the old Expense account and a thank you to the Taxpayer.:eek:

The fellows have worked hard on this thread Newby and deserve a box of 4N20's with a bottle of Aldi Sauce.GF for Uncle Les. lol:D
And don't forget what it's done for overseas relations.After brexit the UK will negotiate a lucrative trade deal in pies,lol.

And don't forget what it's done for overseas relations.After brexit the UK will negotiate a lucrative trade deal in pies,lol.

Well spotted Brian, glad to see you have survived that P&O UK Thread. Hope your not in Italy at the moment they take the World Cup as their property!. Will our "Hammers" survive?,should never have moved to that new ground....Cheers:)

Hi,it's changed since then.You can get your car serviced there now and all sorts.Our cool box is a dual voltage fridge,but we do put frozen packs in it to keep it even cooler,cheers,Brian.

Thanks Brian, now I know all about ye olde Halfords. Must call in to one of their stores next year, when I am out and about in merry olde England.:cool: I doubt if the pubs/hotels I am staying in in between cruises will have ye olde jubbly Walls Sausages though, more like mystery bags from Tesco or Lidl.

No Dates disagree with me.

Though I am hoping to turn my hand to a Chrissy Pudd this week.

I had sticky date puddings in my brain, having just returned from packing/delivery for Meals on Wheels. The frozen Xmas Puddings and Turkey dinners will be distributed in the next few weeks, to those less fortunate than us or those who just cannot get out and about.

www.eurobodallamealsonwheels.com (I am in there, check About - The Board.)

Oh well no bolly in it then, probably just Tooheys Black, prawns and some bait.

Used to be my favourite beer - Tooheys Hunter Old @ 'The Black.' Lubbly Jubbly.

Now called Tooheys Black Ale, right?

I had sticky date puddings in my brain, having just returned from packing/delivery for Meals on Wheels. The frozen Xmas Puddings and Turkey dinners will be distributed in the next few weeks, to those less fortunate than us or those who just cannot get out and about.

www.eurobodallamealsonwheels.com (I am in there, check About - The Board.)

Good work a Uncle Les, I hope I never need meals on wheels, but gee they do a great and important job.

The fellows have worked hard on this thread Newby and deserve a box of 4N20's with a bottle of Aldi Sauce.GF for Uncle Les. lol:D

Thanks for thinking of me mate. The sauce is ok, but not the pies, would make me crook as Rookwood. :eek::o