It's Here

nukesubsailor

Figured it wouldn't be too much longer since the UK folks already have theirs. Will anxiously watch the mail for our copy, and will order a second when it is available on their website.

You may not need to order a second copy. My wife and I each received one in the mail today. That is a first as in past years we only got one copy.

We have not received ours yet so it must be somewhere in the US mail system. :eek: However we signed up for a spring 2019 Hawaii cruise back in June. I just looked at the cruise options and they all go through March to May 2019. I am not sure why others are not seeing the options for the first 5 months of 2019. We are waiting for the summer and fall 2019 cruises as we have several ideas to be watching for cruises.

We don't have ours yet but I don't really look at it anyway. I spend enough time here on CC and on the Princess site that I already have my cruises booked. How many do I need to book anyway? We leave October 8 for 28 days (Hawaii/South Pacific), we're booked for 14 days (Circle Caribbean) March 18, 2018, and we're booked for 19 days and 30 days (FLL to LA around the Horn) February 2019. That pretty much covers what will be in the Cruise Atlas.

My wife tries to reserve summer for land trips. I not only can't afford more cruises there simply isn't enough time available for more. (OK, I may try to talk her into a Christmas cruise for 2019 but those won't show up yet... :rolleyes:)

We don't have ours yet but I don't really look at it anyway. I spend enough time here on CC and on the Princess site that I already have my cruises booked. How many do I need to book anyway? We leave October 8 for 28 days (Hawaii/South Pacific), we're booked for 14 days (Circle Caribbean) March 18, 2018, and we're booked for 19 days and 30 days (FLL to LA around the Horn) February 2019. That pretty much covers what will be in the Cruise Atlas.

My wife tries to reserve summer for land trips. I not only can't afford more cruises there simply isn't enough time available for more. (OK, I may try to talk her into a Christmas cruise for 2019 but those won't show up yet... :rolleyes:)

When it comes to booking ahead, I am with you Thrak. Not only will we be on the same cruise with you this October but we have a Circle Caribbean cruise booked for Feb. 2018, Norway and Med b2b cruises for summer of 2018 and then more Caribbean b2b cruising in Jan. & Feb. 2019.

Thrak,

When you complete all your cruises. I hope you will finally be Elite. (yn)

Keep checking your mail your Rowboat Atlas will be arriving soon :D :D

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Thrak,

When you complete all your cruises. I hope you will finally be Elite. (yn)

Keep checking your mail your Rowboat Atlas will be arriving soon :D :D

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Yep. At the end of those we will have a total of only 11 cruises but will have 158 days. Sadly, being Elite on Princess can't hold a candle to any sailing on the Rowboat. (I'll be watching for the Rowboat Atlas. It's a highlight every year!)

Anyone see StarJux?

Someone posted they saw it in the atlas on the Star.

Now I see the thread has been removed, or at least I could not find it again.

It's likely the OP realized his mistake and asked the mods to remove the thread. We all know that Wheelhouse is actually shown on the deck plans. I think the OP was looking for the far forward Wheelhouse like on Coral or something of that sort. There never was an explanation of the "StarJux" thing in the title...

yup got my Wishbook yesterday too - wrote a blog about it for my followers.

Even though I have most of my cruises booked that cover the timeline the atlas is out, I find it very helpful when looking at possible future itineraries and when I want to see where a ship is at the cruise calendar is very helpful at the back.

Gets me excited for the future trips

Yep. At the end of those we will have a total of only 11 cruises but will have 158 days. Sadly, being Elite on Princess can't hold a candle to any sailing on the Rowboat. (I'll be watching for the Rowboat Atlas. It's a highlight every year!)

I always figured we'd get there on cruise count, but after our pending 60-day S.A. cruise, it's about a neck-and-neck race of count versus days. It's within reach after that, but my wife seems to think there are other types of vacations out there. :p

I already have 2017-2018, I want the 2018-2019 one :)

D'Oh! My bad. I didn't look closely enough. Weird. It's usually up by now.

I really want to know what the Christmas cruises look like but I guess I'll have to wait quite a while for those to show up. I'm sure they will be stupidly expensive but I still want to look. ;)