Who is your favorite cruise director past or present?

matymil

Glad I’m not the only one!

I don’t remember the cruise director on the Splendor December 5, 2015 Eastern Caribbean? Anyone out there know?[emoji848][emoji16]

I was on The Splendor in September 2015 and then back on again for January/February 2016. The entire time it was Kevin Donohue, my personal favorite.

• Like 1

Out of 13 cruises, Mike Pack was definitely the best. We were supposed to cruise with Matt Mitcham a few years ago on the Breeze, but he had a cruise director convention that week. After watching the various videos on the stateroom TV's of him, my wife was VERY disappointed he wasn't our cruise director.

Yes!!! We cruise with Mike Pack twice and definitely the BEST!

On the Vista we had Matt Mitcham but we didn't like him.

Edited by Isasprings

I think you are going to start hearing the name Leigh Xureb more and more. He was our CD on the Sunshine in June and was fantastic! I think he was with another cruise line before.

Leigh is very good, Australian fellow. I like Corey Rogers (3x)(no longer with carnival), jase (2x), and Frank the tank(4x). I've cruised with malcom many times (7+), kind of funny, but not CD of the year, in my opinion. The rest that I have cruised with are forgettable. John heald is fun(1x), but he's not really in the same category .

Although he has passed, my all time favorite is: Corey "Birdman" Schmidt.

My first cruise in 2003 was on the Conquest with the Birdman. I am sure if he had not made a good impression, I probably would have had second thoughts about going on another cruise. He was an outstanding cruise director.

We have sailed with several really good CDs. The first was Butch Bagovich. He really set the bar high for all future CDs. We have also had the pleasure to sail with Mike Pack, Matt Mitchum, Karl with a K, Corey "family guy" Rogers, and Dr E. Our favorite currently sailing CD is Mike Pack!

Last week I was on the Triumph. The cruise director is Jessica Brandt, known as Jess From the US. She was great - very personable and outgoing and has a tremendous attitude. She has prior experience with RCCL and one of the river cruise companies. She is a great addition to Carnival.