Who is your favorite cruise director past or present?

matymil

I don't really have a preference, but a man named George (pronounced Hor-hey) Something-or-Other, on the Triumph several years ago, was funny and funny in an original way. He is really the only one who has made an impression on me.

You are referring to Jorge Soldano, who I believe was a comedian before he became a cruise director. As I remember, he left Carnival to return to comedy full time.

My one favorite cruise director from the past was Big Tex and among the current cruise directors, Jaime Dee is my favorite.

Dr. E, is the best ever, where he get his energy I do not know. Had him two times and was booked on the Magic for him again and he was on break, this was going to be the first time for my husband to see him and I kept going on and on about him. So we were disappointed, but he defiantly deserved at break. He was missed.

Out of 13 cruises, Mike Pack was definitely the best. We were supposed to cruise with Matt Mitcham a few years ago on the Breeze, but he had a cruise director convention that week. After watching the various videos on the stateroom TV's of him, my wife was VERY disappointed he wasn't our cruise director.

Male: No one beats Big Sexy - Josh Waitzman

Female: Hands down - Chloe Loddo

I can't choose between them because each of them brought something very special into our trips. We have had all but one who made our cruise a voyage to remember, however these 2 went over the top to be sure we never forgot that we had just experienced a vacation unlike any other! Thank you Chloe and Big Sexy!

Matt Mitchum by far.....but we are going to be on the Magic with Dr. E.......so we shall see!! Dr. E has a huge following too..... :D

Do not miss his shows in the atrium. You will have a blast. Get there early and get a seat on the deck level with his stage above the bar. Go Dr. E

Been on 13 cruises and to be honest to me the CD is just part of the crew. If I had to pick it would be Matt Mitcham on the Vista. I did the repositioning cruise on the Vista last year and on board was John Heald. I kept running into him on a daily bases cause his cabin was three doors down from me. Very nice and friendly guy. The thing is I had a cabin with portholes on the starboard side on deck one. His cabin was an interior cabin. One would think Carnival would assign the senior cruise director to a better cabin. IMO

I always find these Cruise Director posts interesting. I have yet to even remember a cruise directors name. Can't say I have seen one out and about other then doing the stuff on stage. Either mine have sucked or I just don't pay attention.

Glad I’m not the only one!

I don’t remember the cruise director on the Splendor December 5, 2015 Eastern Caribbean? Anyone out there know?[emoji848][emoji16]