Anyone having trouble accessing the CC Forums on Android devices

molly361

I don't know it it's related to your Android problem, but I'm finding this toolbar thing across the top of my screen keeps messing me up. All I have to do is roll the mouse over "Research" or "Find a Cruise" and my whole screen grays out and I have to click someplace to get back to where I was. Very annoying.

I don't know it it's related to your Android problem, but I'm finding this toolbar thing across the top of my screen keeps messing me up. All I have to do is roll the mouse over "Research" or "Find a Cruise" and my whole screen grays out and I have to click someplace to get back to where I was. Very annoying.

That's not it. It just keeps bumping me out and on the phone it say connecting to server and the circle keeps going round and round. Dan can't access it on his tablet either. Tried uninstalling and re-installing, no luck. Must be something in the air over here

That's not it. It just keeps bumping me out and on the phone it say connecting to server and the circle keeps going round and round. Dan can't access it on his tablet either. Tried uninstalling and re-installing, no luck. Must be something in the air over here

Sounds like you have used up your monthly allowance of :halo::halo::halo:.

I think something has been going on with IT on CC - perhaps site maintenance or improvements? Earlier this month I was unable to see any boards using my laptop or iPad - tried Safari and Firefox on both with no luck. When I clicked on Boards, I just got a blank white page. This was the case for me for about 3 weeks. I finally discovered that I could see the boards using Google Chrome on the laptop. Now things are back to normal for me and I'm viewing on Safari again.

So maybe there's a temporary issue for you too and IT will fix it soon. Hope so!

Judy

This is also happening to me, but now if I move my mouse somewhere else, the graying goes away, I don't have to click someplace anymore. Unfortunately, it is still bringing me to the top of whatever page I was on and I have to scroll down to where I was in a thread. If I am careful and only go over the left side of the screen when I go up to the refresh button, things are fine. If I cross over research or find a cruise, I jump to the top of the page.