Pinnacle name tags

Beachnative going off topic for a moment, did you ever make the August 26, 2017 Copenhagen TA on the Serenade. In regards to the badge, had I begun cruising maybe 20 yrs ago, I may have made Pinnacle but now I am happy to be where I am and compliment those who have achieved that level.

Gay

Beachnative going off topic for a moment, did you ever make the August 26, 2017 Copenhagen TA on the Serenade. In regards to the badge, had I begun cruising maybe 20 yrs ago, I may have made Pinnacle but now I am happy to be where I am and compliment those who have achieved that level.

Gay

Hi Gay,

We have discovered that our cruise plans change far more than we ever anticipated because of our pre-teen granddaughters. For that cruise we were needed to help with them...and gladly said "yes" because they are the love of our life. The only cruise in our future that we believe is guaranteed is one that we booked for our son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughters...but I would not bet on it. :rolleyes:

We are enjoying the benefits that accompany Pinnacle cruisers, especially on the Oasis and Quantum style ships...love those Coastal Kitchens!!

The cruise was great but our last 4 days didn't end like we had hoped, but I won't go into it here. If you wish to email me I will let you know. Had our April plans not changed we would have made D +, an achievement I never thought we would have obtained in our life time.:) I fully understand, our grandchildren come first

Gay

The cruise was great but our last 4 days didn't end like we had hoped, but I won't go into it here. If you wish to email me I will let you know. Had our April plans not changed we would have made D +, an achievement I never thought we would have obtained in our life time.:) I fully understand, our grandchildren come first

Gay

I heard from Mario Reyes, CL Concierge on Serenade, they were happy to see land. Some very rough seas were reported??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where were the rough seas, due to a medical emergency with my husband we were taken off in Newfoundland ST Johns. We were 2 days out from Halifax our next to final stop, a Sea day then Boston to disembark. We experienced some heavy winds during the crossing from Akureyri but it quieted down on September 6 to 7

Gay

The Edinburgh Military Tattoo is a rather fine spectacle - from the safety of Fife ... :D
Are you a Fifer. We live in Kinghorn with a view over to Edinburgh. Fireworks every night at 9.16pm

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Where were the rough seas, due to a medical emergency with my husband we were taken off in Newfoundland ST Johns. We were 2 days out from Halifax our next to final stop, a Sea day then Boston to disembark. We experienced some heavy winds during the crossing from Akureyri but it quieted down on September 6 to 7

Gay

He had posted on his FB site that they encountered rough seas on the crossing. I have nothing else to back it up.

Serenade has those self leveling pool tables. The weather gave them a good workout one day on our 11 day cruise last year. Serenade is one of our favorite ships.

I believe a passenger on Oasis is wearing one of those original oval PC badges. I had never seen one until this week

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Oval PC badge?? PC badges have always been rectangular.

Before there was a Pinnacle Club level, a few people with 100+ cruise credits received the same types of oval badges that crewmembers wear. Someone abused the use of these and the company stopped issuing them and replaced them with the rectangular metal ones.

Before there was a Pinnacle Club level, a few people with 100+ cruise credits received the same types of oval badges that crewmembers wear. Someone abused the use of these and the company stopped issuing them and replaced them with the rectangular metal ones.

I know several people who had oval badges and how they got them. They weren't issued by the company and were given on a ship more for fun than to show any status. Agree that they were abused and those who had them were asked not to wear them.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I know several people who had oval badges and how they got them. They weren't issued by the company and were given on a ship more for fun than to show any status. Agree that they were abused and those who had them were asked not to wear them.

We unfortunately know one them, a Scottish (miserable grumpy) Pinnacle who was actually given the oval badge with compliments from the ship management. The oval crew badge shows the imprint *troublemaker*.

He did not get the sense as he never changed his attitude.....

We unfortunately know one them, a Scottish (miserable grumpy) Pinnacle who was actually given the oval badge with compliments from the ship management. The oval crew badge shows the imprint *troublemaker*.

He did not get the sense as he never changed his attitude.....

He probably thought it was a

Badge of honour lol.

I knew I wasn't crazy, even though some think I am. [emoji33]

I knew I wasn't crazy, even though some think I am. [emoji33]

Did you cross over to the "P" clan now? :cool: Still looking for a celebration

on MJ anyway!

And yes...I remember seeing a few of those oval pins also. ;)

Oh yeah. I remember that incident.

Did you cross over to the "P" clan now? :cool: Still looking for a celebration

on MJ anyway!

And yes...I remember seeing a few of those oval pins also. ;)

Still a week away, we are going to have fun on MJ, though.

Should I put the Caymus on ice? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Still a week away, we are going to have fun on MJ, though.

Should I put the Caymus on ice? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Oh definitely!! I will one bottle of SB from my profile on ice waiting for us, with another one in my carry on to take it's place in the ice bucket. Bucky always brings on a nice bottle of red. (Either a good rich cab or a Zin). :D Being a shorter cruise...just one comped bottle for us...not to the 525 yet. :o

A week away? Are you on Oasis tomorrow? Or are you still getting to your official points on MJ on our 10/23?

Agree...will be a great time!! :D I think we are just down the hallway from Laura? We are in 1076.:cool: