New luggage tags after stateroom change

UKPete71

We sail in 12 days and have just changed staterooms. We had already checked in and printed our edocs. When I look at my reservation on Celebrity's website it shows my new stateroom number, however the edocs show the old stateroom number.

Will the edocs update themselves so I can print it out again, along with new luggage tags, or do I need to contact Celebrity to get them to update it and re-issue?

I wouldn't bother worrying about new luggage tags. Just have the porters at the pier hand-write tags for you with the new stateroom number on them.

Thanks. I know that is possible, it's just we like to have them before arriving at the pier.

Check our Xpress Pass. It should reflect your new cabin number and needs to be re-printed for quicker processing when you check in. With just 12 days to go it is not likely that they can send you new pre-printed luggage tags so invest a a few $$$ in the the luggage tag holders you can buy online now and print out the ones in your E-docs. We did a cabin change on a price drop last year at 30 days out and they were able to re-do the luggage tags but in 12 days, don't count on it.

Check our Xpress Pass. It should reflect your new cabin number and needs to be re-printed for quicker processing when you check in. With just 12 days to go it is not likely that they can send you new pre-printed luggage tags so invest a a few $$$ in the the luggage tag holders you can buy online now and print out the ones in your E-docs. We did a cabin change on a price drop last year at 30 days out and they were able to re-do the luggage tags but in 12 days, don't count on it.

Our luggage tag cabin numbers never changed on our e-docs so we could not print them

On your existing luggage tags, cross out the old cabin number, and write in the new one. Voila!

Not much use, as the deck is colour coded.

I once rang Celebrity as our luggage tags hadn’t been issued, so they were handwritten and posted to me. When we arrived at the pier they were substituted, as the deck colour was incorrect.

We have tag holders, but can't use them at the moment. I'm not wanting tags sent to me. We had printed the tags for our stateroom before the change.

Since we changed staterooms the stateroom number hasn't changed in our edocs, as I mentioned in my OP.

My TA has contacted Celebrity and they said the edocs had updated. They haven't. If it doesn't update we'll have no option than to get them put on at the pier.

There is no problem having them placed by porters at the pier. They do that service for many cruisers. We have never had a problem. Don't stress out about the luggage tags.

No-one is stressing. I would just like to be in receipt of the tags before getting to the pier. If that doesn't happen I won't lose any sleep over it.

No-one is stressing. I would just like to be in receipt of the tags before getting to the pier. If that doesn't happen I won't lose any sleep over it.

I would find a clear luggage tag to put you paper luggage tag into. When I did the paper tag at the pier it ripped off and my luggage was stuck in the missing luggage area until I went hunting at about 7pm.

After three attempts my TA has finally been able to get Celebrity to update my Guest Ticket Booklet. I now have the correct info in it and can print labels ahead of time with the correct stateroom number on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After three attempts my TA has finally been able to get Celebrity to update my Guest Ticket Booklet. I now have the correct info in it and can print labels ahead of time with the correct stateroom number on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad you are sorted. Like you we like everything in place before getting to the port!

We booked a Guarantee cabin and did not get it assigned until 6 days prior to sailing.

Our express passes updated so I printed out new ones but our e-docs and luggage tags never did, so I had to make my own luggage tags using the one from our e-doc and revising it in PowerPoint. Thank goodness for luggage tag holders.

Celebrity Summit Luggage Tag.pdf