Princess.... mattress and pillows

MsSoCalCruiser

Hi, I am bit frugal and don't easily spend a lot on a mattress but also want to get a real good one as I have lower back pain due to an accident few years ago. I used to love my inner spring Tempur mattress over 10 years but the accident made my back very sensitive. I was afraid that if I buy and don't like it then I would get stuck but this advice on ginosleeps.com was very useful. I was able to finally find a mattress that made it easy to lay down and get up without hurting my back. I love my memory foam mattress.

I have a back problem due to a trauma and found Regal beds back in 2016 to be absolutely unbearable. I was in a lot of pain. And so was my hubby and he doesn't have back problems.

At home we both use memory foam mattresses (2 twin XL that make up a king bed) which we purchased at a local no-name mattress store for $200 each. Also got the same memory foam mattress in twin for our then 3 year old kiddo. They are fabulous. We've had them for 3+ years. No need to pay an exorbitant amount of money for a Princess bed.

For some reason, it seems that you cannot order the mattresses online. They are only offering the pads, sheets, pillowcases, etc... I plan on calling them on Monday to find out what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For some reason, it seems that you cannot order the mattresses online. They are only offering the pads, sheets, pillowcases, etc... I plan on calling them on Monday to find out what’s going on.

It gave me no problems ordering the mattress...(I stopped just before it wanted my credit card)

Hi Tony. I guess you are in a good after eeking out a win over Tampa Bay.

Mr. Steelers,

You got that right it was a :eek: :eek: Win for us. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky then good.

Your guys took it on the chin today. It’s only one game and there’s a long way to go. Good luck!!

Wow!!! I have to be the only one in Boston cheering for your Steelers. :rolleyes::D.

Go Patriots!!!

Tony

I don’t mind spending a boatload of cash on a good product. The reason I asked the person about the price is because the only thing I saw available was a $499 set of bedding, mattress not included.

It is a really good bed that was designed by Dr Breus. Unfortunately they do not sell it yet even though the website says so. Few years back I think MattressFirm or King Koil was selling one designed by Dr Breus but the company went under the mattress. There is no other equivalent one? What would it cost?

how in the world can they say they are selling the bed when they arent? seems insane to pay 600 for this:

PRINCESS LUXURY BED

The set features our elegant Princess Pearl and Aquamarine designs. The ensemble comes with four pillowcases, four pillows, bedding sheets, duvet insert and mattress topper.

(Excludes Mattress)

if a topper really is what makes the bed then i guess it's a steal compared to a true bed but calling it a 'bed' is just wrong. i know toppers are usually 100 to 200 alone so its quite the markup

all that being said. think it would help a 10 year old bed that is shot?

The new mattresses are very nice. The problem is that there isn't a "one size fits all" style of mattress.

It seemed somewhat soft to me. I have back problems and need a firmer bed. I don't want to complain though as Princess did put out a very good mattress. It just wasn't that great for me personally. I'll be cruising again in a couple of weeks and will get a refresher... maybe it will be better this time.

Happy cruising!