Help please, can't see my edocs.

kernow

We are sailing on Constellation on 12th Nov, I've just done our online check in and got the xpress pass but can't see the edocs or luggage labels anywhere. Should I be able to print them by now? We're in the UK and booked through a TA but I know when we sail RCL I can print it all out myself.

The website now seems to have locked me out of my reservation and is saying try again in 20 minutes:(

Thanks,

Julie

You need to go into my celebrity and then manage my booking. After that, look at top of page and select check in option. Again at top of age look for luggage tags. Click on this and on next page about halfway down you should find a button to print luggage tags, this will open your edocs.

You will need to call. The same thing happened to me and the tried walking me through steps to get the edocs and luggage tags and nothing worked. Just call. That website is costing RCL money as you are unable to do anything on that site.

We are sailing on Constellation on 12th Nov, I've just done our online check in and got the xpress pass but can't see the edocs or luggage labels anywhere. Should I be able to print them by now? We're in the UK and booked through a TA but I know when we sail RCL I can print it all out myself.

The website now seems to have locked me out of my reservation and is saying try again in 20 minutes:(

Thanks,

Julie

Initially I had to use Google Chrome and ensure that pop ups from Celebrity.co.uk were allowed. However, now when I select

'Manage my booking' from the top of the home page

then log into 'My Celebrity' by clicking on the link

select 'My Reservations' from the account dashboard

then select 'Manage Reservation'

then select 'Before You Board'

On the next page is a hyperlink 'Print Luggage Tags' just underneath 'Before You Board' and when selected this opens the e-docs in a new browser tab that contain the luggage tags

Thank you for the replies, I've now found the page but it's saying 'Luggage Tags are not available at this time'.

I'll give the travel agent a call tomorrow to see if they can print them.

Julie

Thank you for the replies, I've now found the page but it's saying 'Luggage Tags are not available at this time'.

Julie

kernow:

I have a sailing on November 25th and was sent my e-docs this morning but the link for the luggage tags does not work for me. I called Celebrity ( on hold for 25 minutes for someone to pick up) and spoke to the Rep. who ordered the tags for me and said it would be 7-10 days before I'd receive them. She said some are having trouble with the luggage tag ordering online and some are not having trouble. She said she was going to send another note to the IT department as "they have been working on it". Its been 5 months and they still can not get the website up and operational. Very frustrating. If I were you I'd just call Celebrity to order them and not deal with the website.

Julie

kernow:

I have a sailing on November 25th and was sent my e-docs this morning but the link for the luggage tags does not work for me. I called Celebrity ( on hold for 25 minutes for someone to pick up) and spoke to the Rep. who ordered the tags for me and said it would be 7-10 days before I'd receive them. She said some are having trouble with the luggage tag ordering online and some are not having trouble. She said she was going to send another note to the IT department as "they have been working on it". Its been 5 months and they still can not get the website up and operational. Very frustrating. If I were you I'd just call Celebrity to order them and not deal with the website.

Julie

Unfortunately I believe the OP is from the UK and we can no longer order printed tags to be sent in the mail from this country and can only print those included in the e-docs.

Unfortunately I believe the OP is from the UK and we can no longer order printed tags to be sent in the mail from this country and can only print those included in the e-docs.

Correct. X stopped allowing us to order them a few years ago.

peteukmcr:

I didn't realize the OP was from the UK. Thanks for telling me.

Julie

The luggage tag that you can print is the 2nd to the last page in your E-Doc. Open the E-Doc and scroll through the pages unit you get close to the end.

Thanks,

Julie

Not sure what system is used in the UK, but I had the same problem finding my Edocs. When I allowed pop-ups to the X page I found them under 'print luggage tags' link. Odd place to find Edocs ... guess they think the fun is in the hunt.

The problem with getting luggage tags has been going on for years, just search the topic and you will find out I'm right. Why they cannot fix this problem is a topic that should be explored by the CEO and her administration. No longer a laughing matter to be ignored.

J.

We're sailing on November 27th and our luggage tags became available last night. I found the most success using Edge for a browser. I clear my cookies and cache, then open an InPrivate window to go to the Celebrity website. Instead of logging in with user name a password I click on "Check In" in the upper right hand corner. Then I manually entered my name, ship and sail date and click enter. It takes me to a page that looks like the old website that says "Congratulations You're 100% done. On the top of that page is a tab that says "Check for Luggage Tags." Click that tab and it takes you to another page that looks like the old X website. Scroll to the bottom of that page and there is a hyper link (in blue printing) that says order luggage tags here (that may be only for US and Canada) and below that is a box bordered in blue that says "Print Luggage Tags." You may have to enable pop-ups to appear. That takes you to your E-docs. If you print that, on the last few pages of the E-docs are the luggage tags.

We're sailing on November 27th and our luggage tags became available last night. I found the most success using Edge for a browser. I clear my cookies and cache, then open an InPrivate window to go to the Celebrity website. Instead of logging in with user name a password I click on "Check In" in the upper right hand corner. Then I manually entered my name, ship and sail date and click enter. It takes me to a page that looks like the old website that says "Congratulations You're 100% done. On the top of that page is a tab that says "Check for Luggage Tags." Click that tab and it takes you to another page that looks like the old X website. Scroll to the bottom of that page and there is a hyper link (in blue printing) that says order luggage tags here (that may be only for US and Canada) and below that is a box bordered in blue that says "Print Luggage Tags." You may have to enable pop-ups to appear. That takes you to your E-docs. If you print that, on the last few pages of the E-docs are the luggage tags.

I know, I’m sure it’s probably easier applying for a loan from the bank than it is using X’s website :D:evilsmile:.

I too have a Nov 25 sailing. Having trouble even getting to the page without signing in. It keeps telling me it is locked for 20 minutes! Ugh. :mad: This is our first X cruise. Are the edocs and Xpress pass the same? Seems like there were luggage tags on the Xpress pass although I don't have them in front of me now. I would think the edocs would have the cruise contract in them. I thought RCCL website was bad but at least I've gotten used to navigating it and know what I need to do. X website seems worse even worse. Who would have thunk that there is a worse website than RCCL?

I too have a Nov 25 sailing. Having trouble even getting to the page without signing in. It keeps telling me it is locked for 20 minutes! Ugh. :mad: This is our first X cruise. Are the edocs and Xpress pass the same? Seems like there were luggage tags on the Xpress pass although I don't have them in front of me now. I would think the edocs would have the cruise contract in them. I thought RCCL website was bad but at least I've gotten used to navigating it and know what I need to do. X website seems worse even worse. Who would have thunk that there is a worse website than RCCL?

First, before you do anything, clear your cookies and cache and go to an InPrivate browsing window. I have the most success using Edge as a browser, but can do it with Chrome also and make sure you enable pop-ups to appear. Xpress pass is different than E-docs and is available about 90 days prior to sailing once you have completed on line check in. That is your boarding pass for the ship. The easiest way to do it on the new site is to NOT sign in with user name and password. Instead, click Check in on the upper right hand corner of X home page. Enter your reservation #, name, ship and sail date and enter. That will take you to a page where you complete online check in. About 30-45 days prior to sailing, follow the same steps as above.Then when you reach the online check in page it will say you are 100% done. On the top of that page you will see a tab that says check for luggage tags. Click that tab. Then scroll down to near the bottom of that page and you should see a hyper link in blue that says order luggage tags (if you're in US or Canada). You will also see a blue border around the words Print Luggage Tags. Click it. If you've allowed pop-ups this will take you to your E-docs. In that booklet, on the last few pages are the luggage tags. I usually print the whole booklet, since it will have all your cruise info, port information, and if you booked air, hotel and or transfers with X, it will also have your record locator, hotel confirmation, and transfer vouchers. It will also have contact #s for TA, Celebrity. Hope this helps. Happy sails!

I will try when I get home. Tried here at work on Chrome Incognito and used my booking #, name, ship, etc. When I hit the luggage tag it just says they aren't available. I can't clear cookies here at work. Something about IT not trusting cops. :o I did print out your directions so will try it out at home. I can get on RCCL at home no problem but it won't load for me at work without Incognito. :mad:

• 1 month later...
Initially I had to use Google Chrome and ensure that pop ups from Celebrity.co.uk were allowed. However, now when I select

'Manage my booking' from the top of the home page

then log into 'My Celebrity' by clicking on the link

select 'My Reservations' from the account dashboard

then select 'Manage Reservation'

then select 'Before You Board'

On the next page is a hyperlink 'Print Luggage Tags' just underneath 'Before You Board' and when selected this opens the e-docs in a new browser tab that contain the luggage tags

Thank you for this, but when I click on print luggage tags.... nothing happens... and the button marked mail luggage tags is grayed out and will not work either.... in the check in area where the tab says 'check on luggage tags' it send me to a log in page in an endless loop. am I the only one with this problem?

Thank you for this, but when I click on print luggage tags.... nothing happens... and the button marked mail luggage tags is grayed out and will not work either.... in the check in area where the tab says 'check on luggage tags' it send me to a log in page in an endless loop. am I the only one with this problem?

Try this. Do Not Log In. Instead click on check in in the upper right corner of the home screen. Manually enter your reservation number, name ship and sail date and click "enter." Click on Check for luggage tags tab at the top. Scroll to the bottom lower left and click "print luggage tags." That should take you to your E-docs and you can print them along with the luggage tags which are on the last few pages. You can also call captains club and ask that they be mailed in you're in the US or Canada.

Try this. Do Not Log In. Instead click on check in in the upper right corner of the home screen. Manually enter your reservation number, name ship and sail date and click "enter." Click on Check for luggage tags tab at the top. Scroll to the bottom lower left and click "print luggage tags." That should take you to your E-docs and you can print them along with the luggage tags which are on the last few pages. You can also call captains club and ask that they be mailed in you're in the US or Canada.

Thanks, but after I click on print luggage tags, it sends me to a log in page and the endless do loop. I will call captains club... I have spend way to long on this. I have to tell you that I am beyond unimpressed at their website... and they did work on it today... that has not addressed this or the other issues I have with their site.. but I do appreciate the assistance.

Well Luvcrusn, I ended up calling Captains Club. They confirmed that your suggestion usually works, but that since they have been working on the site there have been issues. I told her I was losing my last nerve. I really wanted to figure this out on my own... it became a matter of pride... but the website beat me. So they will mail me the tags but also email the booklet. So all is right with the world... I just want you to know that your suggestion should have worked.

Well Luvcrusn, I ended up calling Captains Club. They confirmed that your suggestion usually works, but that since they have been working on the site there have been issues. I told her I was losing my last nerve. I really wanted to figure this out on my own... it became a matter of pride... but the website beat me. So they will mail me the tags but also email the booklet. So all is right with the world... I just want you to know that your suggestion should have worked.

They really should be ashamed. The best (worst?)part is while you're on hold for these problems listening to the recording about "The award winning website".

It takes more than pretty pictures to make a website! Functionality is pretty damn important, particularly on a business site at sells a product and handles customer service issues. A poor site puts more pressure on the humans on the other end of the phone. Earlier today I had tried to call about this and had the opportunity to have someone call me back. 6 hours later I still had not heard which is why I again went to CC to try to find a solution. I used to think that the RCCL site was bad, but it functioned and they did improve some of the problem areas. It still has issues, but at least I could work through it. I actually purchased a few cruises directly with the line and made the reservations for diner and shows.. not as easy as Iwould like, but it worked. I would never book a Celebrity cruise using the website. I would not trust it. Anyway thanks for your assistance.

This is probably a stupid question, but if I've printed out our express pass and have our luggage tags, why do I need the e-docs?

If you booked air, hotel or transfers with celebrity your vouchers will be there. If not you could just download it to have if you should need it.