pants vs shorts

philly22

Ahh..it just wouldn't be CC without at least one dress code thread. ;)

Hmmm...pants or shorts...I would suggest the gentlemen wear one or the

other...the third choice is not something I would prefer to see

in a restaurant. :eek:;p

Now Now, let's not make the Scottish people mad.

As long as the person is nicely dressed, I am not going to pay any attention to what they are wearing. . We did see a family arrive on a formal night is nice shorts and were stopped but eventually allowed in.

My sentiments too.

We dress for our own pride in looking smart and if people choose to dress differently its none of our business.

dress pants for men every night and at least add a sports coat and tie for formal nights just like formal dances when you went to high school are at least dress like you would at a funeral no SHORTS

haha great advice: when on vacation, dress like you're going to a funeral!!!! sorry but that one made me lol.:')

dress pants for men every night and at least add a sports coat and tie for formal nights just like formal dances when you went to high school are at least dress like you would at a funeral no SHORTS

I am glad that works for you. Not my cup of tea, but great for you.

If I wanted this kind of dress code, I’d cruise Cunard or Seaborne. This isn’t 1980’s cruising any longer. I wear a suit everyday for work, I have zero interest in dragging those kind of clothes on a vacation to the Caribbean. And I’m not going to.

What's the special occasion of sharing vacation with 5000 other people?:confused:

If that's your thing, I say enjoy it to the max. Not my thing, not interested.

He has two names he sings off with one is Bill the other is Bruce,,,, split personality?;p

Juju would you like to put your money where your mouth is?

Interesting find!

It would be interesting if true. I don't need 2 identities to say something. If I have something to say, I'll say it.

My buddy Bruce is free to post whatever he wants.

Bill

First time on rcl ,don't know what fuss is about? Not sold on rcl, compare to Norwegian Norwegian seem to care for people needs more Also don't see the different between wearing long pants vs shorts when going to dinner . Went to Giovanni's and Chops worn shorts , service and food were the same.

Folks, there can be some fussy on Royal even though I liked the ship a lot. I'm looking at this freestyle cruising again because I cancelled to go on Adventure again. It sounds like Norwegian has more easy going peeps.