I do flaunt my C&A Status

That's why we are DS.

You are welcome to post.

I understand the caste system, myLord. But isn't it unreasonable to ask me to divert Florence back to the mid-Atlantic to allow Grandeur safe passage back to Baltimore? At least, send me a few Platinums to help push...

I understand the caste system, myLord. But isn't it unreasonable to ask me to divert Florence back to the mid-Atlantic to allow Grandeur safe passage back to Baltimore? At least, send me a few Platinums to help push...

Hmmmm.....

Love the image and (as my granddaughter said...) "Rolling On The Floor Laughing my A-- off"

I'm sure once the King sees this, he will grant your request, and help will be dispatched. But these are the situations where the Golds could show a little initiative.

I must add this thread is just about having fun. It’s not bullying, truly. Please don’t read our craziness if you’re offended. It’s never, ever, aimed at one person. Just a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As DS we have instructed Grandeur away from Bermuda and redirected her to the Bahamas.

I've found Mother Nature looks out for us DS. A quick call should solve any differences. Besides...golds make wonderful sandbags, and they can set themselves up in a jiffy.

What started out as a "fun" post quickly became a bash fest at the expense of other cruisers.

There are first time cruisers or repeat cruisers who just enjoy a cruise and who don't appreciate and/or deserve being mocked just because they are not platinum etc.

Please, don't judge others lest thee be judged by thou lack of ore, silver, gold, diamond, platinum etc.etc. ........

Thank you.

The nice thing about being DS is that we don't post the same things twice in short order. We have people to do that.