I do flaunt my C&A Status

F Y I Cruise Critic Moderators:

We are sorry fellow cruisers, but enough is enough. We usually do not complain about posts and threads in Cruise Critic however we do believe that some members are going too far with their comments/posts in “ I do flaunt my C & A Status”.

It is not pleasant to read and/or even to partake in and we suggest you shut down this thread.

Thank you.

We are sorry fellow cruisers, but enough is enough. We usually do not complain about posts and threads in Cruise Critic however we do believe that some members are going too far with their comments/posts in “ I do flaunt my C & A Status”.

It is not pleasant to read and/or even to partake in and we suggest you shut down this thread.

Thank you.

Stop reading and move on. That is another option you have. Maybe your negative posts about this DS, I do flaunt my C&A Status thread needs to be removed. This thread was started all in fun and has continued to be just that! :rolleyes:

Edited by davekathy

I've found Mother Nature looks out for us DS. A quick call should solve any differences. Besides...golds make wonderful sandbags, and they can set themselves up in a jiffy.

Good to know, I was going to ask if Gold's would be lining the highways every 50 miles with gas cans for my trip to Port Canaveral this weekend, I've already diverted from I-77/95 to I-75.

Thank you.

94.000 people have viewed with over 2000 posts I think people enjoy reading DS posts.

Everywhere we go.

People want to know.

Whose the lovely Royal DS.

Love to joke and have fun.

We love them can I have a DS too.

Stop reading and move on. That is another option you have. Maybe your negative posts about this DS, I do flaunt my C&A Status thread needs to be removed. This thread was started all in fun and has continued to be just that! :rolleyes:
And so say all of us.

Well said fellow DS.

An eloquent post... as if anything else would come forth from a DS.

......It is not pleasant to read and/or even to partake in and we suggest you shut down this thread.

[/left]

No, no, no, no. I do not agree with your post. Along with thousands of CC members, I look forward to reading this thread.

22f83fd134fbc2625b7a137366c0ca93.jpg

For a moment I felt a disturbance in the DS force.

Then I realized the true power of the DS. Even somebody who doesn't want to read our material is being forced to do so.

I love it!

Now time for another mimosa.

As always wise words. At last a logical reason for this cloud in our always sunny life's.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

As always wise words. At last a logical reason for this cloud in our always sunny life's.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

There's always one who wants to spoil it for the 95000 who want to read our adventures.

I think our gold's have smoothed the waters again and put things back to normal.

RC emailed to say sorry and they won't let it happen again.

Excuse me but..."they are just having fun'' ????

Bullying is just having fun???

If I don't like what is on the TV, I just ask one of my Golds to change the channel. You, kind sir, have that option as well to "change the channel/thread" ..though you must do it for yourself. ;)

No one is forcing anyone to read this thread. With almost 100K of viewers...there are a lot of CC readers out there having fun with this. :D

Edited by island lady

Then I realized the true power of the DS. Even somebody who doesn't want to read our material is being forced to do so.

I love it!

I wonder if he was a jealous Carnival lower order who had been ordered by his CS Carnival Superiors to disrupt us.

If I don't like what is on the TV, I just ask one of my Golds to change the channel. You, kind sir, have that option as well to "change the channel/thread" ..though you must do it for yourself. ;)

No one is forcing anyone to read this thread. With almost 100K of viewers...there are a lot of CC readers out there having fun with this. :D

Well said Your Majesty.

I think it was a gold dissenter but my gold's are saying they don't want to lose their spam or 1 piece of single ply toilet paper so they will sort this minor matter out so I can concentrate on creating some more fun.

I love it!

It could be that his DS is allowing him to read every single CC thread aloud when all it takes is a simple wave of the DS’s hand to move along to a more interesting thread. My golds think this thread is hilarious and would be sad if I didn’t allow them to read it to me.

My golds think this thread is hilarious and would be sad if I didn’t allow them to read it to me.

Most golds, platinums and emeralds appreciate the generous insight this thread has provided. Our jobs have only been made easier because of this very unselfish and benevolent thread.

I will be embarking on my last cruise as an emerald next week and I know my DS will only benefit from what I have learned here. I only wish someone from this thread would be on board so I could thank them personally.

(I do wonder if, on the night in which I officially move over into diamond, if a sheet of paper will be pushed under my door with my own golds’ names or if I need to wait until next cruise?)

Most golds, platinums and emeralds appreciate the generous insight this thread has provided. Our jobs have only been made easier because of this very unselfish and benevolent thread.

I will be embarking on my last cruise as an emerald next week and I know my DS will only benefit from what I have learned here. I only wish someone from this thread would be on board so I could thank them personally.

(I do wonder if, on the night in which I officially move over into diamond, if a sheet of paper will be pushed under my door with my own golds’ names or if I need to wait until next cruise?)

They just appear.

That's the magnetism of a DS.

I do wonder if, on the night in which I officially move over into diamond, if a sheet of paper will be pushed under my door with my own golds’ names or if I need to wait until next cruise?)

DIamond Superiors wait for nothing. However, the official date of a move from Emerald to Diamond is once the cruise is completed. Your DS will receive new golds immediately, of course.

Perhaps that is the entire issue. He just can't accept having to change the thread himself. Though I still suspect that a laxative would improve the matter greatly.

No, I'm not kidding.

What started out as a "fun" post quickly became a bash fest at the expense of other cruisers.

There are first time cruisers or repeat cruisers who just enjoy a cruise and who don't appreciate and/or deserve being mocked just because they are not platinum etc.

Please, don't judge others lest thee be judged by thou lack of ore, silver, gold, diamond, platinum etc.etc. ........

Thank you.

Oh, come on. No single person is being bullied. You can just skip the thread.

Grow up.

BTW: I have ONE/UNO/1 cruise under my belt. I'm barely gold.