I do flaunt my C&A Status

Had 2 huge fresh steamed lobsters....brought right to our table at our site here in Maine where we are staying in the land yacht. I had the melted butta' and corn on the cob ready to go. Host must have been a former gold in his cruising life...knows how to serve! :D:cool:

You are truly living the DS life. :wine-glass::wine-glass:

It's nice to hear our DS friends are having a fantastic time and being well looked after by gold's.

I rang a local Vineyard to enquire about a tour. She said they only do them on two days of the week, not convenient for us and our guests. She said just come along on any day, have a look around and we will give you some free drinks. Im sure she could tell my status from my voice :cool:

Had private tours and winery lunches in California for our team (and also for the DH and I when we went on our own ;)) when I worked in the wine business....which was also the start of the DS advantage:cool:.
You must always have had the DS aura.

While selling chocolate for a previous company I won 3 years running 3 night all expenses paid trips with Pauline to Copenhagen courtesy of Anthony Berg chocolate which i sold and they treated us like DSs even before we got our DS badge and blessings from,

The King.

It seems that we have drifted many different directions from the original post, and that is perfectly fine. I just want to bring us to my version of maybe a curve ball.

We have been on about an equal number of Princess and Royal cruises. We enjoy both so usually choose by itinerary and price. We are platinum on both lines.

As I was just reading the "benefits" of the different tiers, I noticed that very few of Royal's "benefits" cost Royal any dollars. Great to have priority seating in the theater but that doesn't cost RCL anything. Might cost those at a lower level a seat however.

As platinum on Princess we get some practical "benefits" like free internet and soon free laundry and with Royal we get a lapel pin.

It seems that we have drifted many different directions from the original post, and that is perfectly fine. I just want to bring us to my version of maybe a curve ball.

We have been on about an equal number of Princess and Royal cruises. We enjoy both so usually choose by itinerary and price. We are platinum on both lines.

As I was just reading the "benefits" of the different tiers, I noticed that very few of Royal's "benefits" cost Royal any dollars. Great to have priority seating in the theater but that doesn't cost RCL anything. Might cost those at a lower level a seat however.

As platinum on Princess we get some practical "benefits" like free internet and soon free laundry and with Royal we get a lapel pin.

We are Elite on Princess so you would be our helper's on Princess.

As DS we get a lot more than our lapel pins.

As a DS....we get free laundry, free internet, 250 or more balcony discount, free photos, free drinks (including my favorite Lattes) in the lounges and drink vouchers around the ship, free bridge and entertainment tours, three free bottles of wine sent to our cabin, free bottled water, upgraded chance for free upgrades...and more that I can't think of at the moment...but you get the idea.

The storms ripped through our area last night. When I drove in to work all the tree limbs had been cleared away and we had not damage to our house at all. Even Mother Nature respects the DS.

And rightly so she should!! :o

Mother Nature is a wise lady indeed. :D

As a non DS you have no choice but to be fine with whatever we DS wish to talk about on this specific thread. That's another benefit of being a DS along with all the satire in this thread. ;p

As a DS....we get free laundry, free internet, 250 or more balcony discount, free photos, free drinks (including my favorite Lattes) in the lounges and drink vouchers around the ship, free bridge and entertainment tours, three free bottles of wine sent to our cabin, free bottled water, upgraded chance for free upgrades...and more that I can't think of at the moment...but you get the idea.

Well said my fellow DS. (y):D(y)

Well said my fellow DS. (y):D(y)

Thanks! DS Royalty that we are indeed have our bennies! Wouldn't know how to live without them, and they are of course taken for granted anyway. Good thing we don't have to worry about that as we let the golds take care of the little things. :cool:

As a non DS you have no choice but to be fine with whatever we DS wish to talk about on this specific thread. That's another benefit of being a DS along with all the satire in this thread. ;p

And perfectly stated by you as well. Cheers! :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink:

I will toast to that.

9accbc10ac17ab56c1a7c1511f2737e5.gif