I do flaunt my C&A Status

When will I ever learn.;)

As a DS, you are beyond reproach and cannot be held responsible for any mistakes made that were most obviously committed by the golds in the first place. You are forgiven before you ever had to learn...perfect is...what perfect is...and that we are! :D:cool:

As a DS, you are beyond reproach and cannot be held responsible for any mistakes made that were most obviously committed by the golds in the first place. You are forgiven before you ever had to learn...perfect is...what perfect is...and that we are! :D:cool:
Most eloquently said.

We are perfect and it is the gold's job to take any blame because we can do no wrong.

Thank you my DS friend. :D

My wife tells everyone she married me for my diamond status

My sister's new husband's first cruise with RCI was as a Diamond, since he inherited her Diamond Level.

But to be DS....they need to attain an even higher level. :confused:;) Another reason she looks up to her

big sister. :D

I sail next month. Of course as a DS I'm feeling pretty fortunate. Then yesterday I got hit with this: [ATTACH]427549[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Can the Golds help me with my little problem so I have more time to stalk, I mean peruse Cruise Critic?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app