Suite Benefits

Reserved seating in the theater. Seeing pictures might help. We were on her sister ship, Radiance of the Seas, for an Alaska cruise. My wife took pictures for her website. I'll insert a link below that has a few pictures of the Grand Suite we were in. You will notice a blue book on the coffee table. It has information explaining your perks.

Grand Suite on Radiance of the Seas

A full suite (GS and above) is a wonderful way to cruise. Enjoy!

Edited by JimAOk1945

For Serenade of the Seas; beyond early embarkation/debarkation, access to the Concierge Lounge and suit/dress pressing on format night, and there any other perks to help me justify the price of a Grand Suite to the Wife?

You should get priority tendering in Bar Harbor.

There will be at least one suite guests' party/reception with hors d'oeuvres & drinks

"Access to the Concierge Lounge" includes the help of the Concierge with reservations and anything else; 3 1/2 hours of free (somewhat restricted) drinks every evening with hot & cold hors d'oeuvres, use of the coffee machine 24/7, continental breakfast every morning.

There will be goodies delivered to your cabin most days.

Bathrobes in the cabin.

Gilchrist & Soames or L'Occitane toiletries in the bathroom.

HUGE bathroom.

Reeeeeeeally nice cabin.

For Serenade of the Seas; beyond early embarkation/debarkation, access to the Concierge Lounge and suit/dress pressing on format night, and there any other perks to help me justify the price of a Grand Suite to the Wife?

Room service from the MDR menu.

You should get priority tendering in Bar Harbor.

There will be at least one suite guests' party/reception with hors d'oeuvres & drinks

"Access to the Concierge Lounge" includes the help of the Concierge with reservations and anything else; 3 1/2 hours of free (somewhat restricted) drinks every evening with hot & cold hors d'oeuvres, use of the coffee machine 24/7, continental breakfast every morning.

There will be goodies delivered to your cabin most days.

Bathrobes in the cabin.

Gilchrist & Soames or L'Occitane toiletries in the bathroom.

HUGE bathroom.

Reeeeeeeally nice cabin.

Merion, do they also have a made to order suite breakfast in Chops or something similar?

Pictures are great! Thanks for posting. Radiance class ships are by far my favorite; beautiful is the word that comes to mind. We sailed on Brilliance and Serenade earlier this year and will sail on Radiance in March (my bucket list cruises to NZ and AU) and Jewel next November.

The room you have in Grand Suites and the oversized balcony is wonderful. You'll also be invited to a mid day event on the first sea day (suites and pinnacle guests) that will be attended by numerous ships officers. They'll mingle and stop to chat with passengers. Free cocktails and awesome appetizers are also served. It's an event that we almost always attend.

• 2 months later...
Do you get the 3 drinks per person daily deal on Serenade?

Is there a Suite Sun Deck on Serenade?

Suite Guests (unless they are also Diamond level and higher) do not get drink vouchers to use outside the lounge.

Love grand suites, breakfast in specialty is great another perk is concierge will walk you off at embarkation , your ship does not have reserved pool seating like some others, also concierge can get priority tender if there is tender ports, if hati is a stop suite beach is really nice

Grand Suites are huge and beautiful. Tell your wife that she deserves ONLY THE BEST and that means a Grand Suite! Tell her she's worth it and you want her to have it. :cool:

We always sail in OS or better. That is the only way I can get her to go so often:)