Cupcakes

deanman02

What is the typical/average cost of a cupcake in the Cupcake Cupboard?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are two sizes. As I recall they were about $2.50 and $3.50. They look so good, but I tried a small one once and thought it was stale and not very good. That is just my limited experience and others here speak very positively!

Yup, they keep them in ice cream parlor.

Buy your over priced ice cream and buy an expensive cupcake on the Allure.

Safe travels.

I have never bought either of those while aboard Allure.

Just as a matter of interest, I have read here over the years that they weren't exceptionally good - quite dry. Some were upset at having to pay for an inferior quality treat/product. :(

I think if I wanted to have a sugar fest I'd rather it be in the form of something to drink... and I'd think twice about that too.

I was on the Allure and I love cupcakes. I got one every day at the Park Cafe for free:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes you enjoyed the run of the mill generic cupcake.

As well as the hillbilly pie, and cookies.

The over priced left over product they try to sell is in the show case on the boardwalk.

Carrot cake, red velvet fancy decorated, not like the simple ones you mention.

Yea, have yet to buy one.....

Not in my list of things to eat.

Safe travels.

I get it. But they didn’t ask for an opinion. They asked for a price. This board gets meaner and meaner every time I come on here. Just the norm I guess.

Unfortunately, you are right. I was just on a cruise a few weeks ago and I had multiple people ask me why a particular poster stalks my posts. Really had not explanation other than, they can.

I get it. But they didn’t ask for an opinion. They asked for a price. This board gets meaner and meaner every time I come on here. Just the norm I guess.

Aww. So are you calling me mean because I weighed in with my opinion on the product in question? Sincerely asking.

Not my intention, by the way. Just contributing. :)

I’m just saying that often the tone on these boards is mean and negative. These people are made to feel stupid if they want to buy a cupcake. The “snark and sarcasm” is heavy. Sometimes opinions are asked for and then I feel like it’s open season...but when it’s not...why make someone feel bad. That’s it.

I’m just saying that often the tone on these boards is mean and negative. These people are made to feel stupid if they want to buy a cupcake. The “snark and sarcasm” is heavy. Sometimes opinions are asked for and then I feel like it’s open season...but when it’s not...why make someone feel bad. That’s it.

Just roll with the flow. How do you know the OP feels stupid?