Most Ridiculous Thing heard......

We just got off Freedom OTS and had a wonderful cruise, there were a couple of misses along the way but that happens, right? Not everyone thinks so! We were in line at Guest Services and there were three couple a head of us. Each and everyone of those couples complained about the traffic in Antigua! They actually wanted RCI to do something about the traffic patterns on the island.... I just laughed and laughed!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Whilst on a Transatlantic cruise we overheard a couple complaining that whilst docked in the Azores their balcony was facing the sea. The customer service rep did not understand what they were complaining about to be told the guests had booked a port side room so they could see the port.

The csr tried to explain that port and starboard were just what each side of the ship was called. I did get a dirty look from the guests for laughing so hard! :'):'):')

Pete

Whilst on a Transatlantic cruise we overheard a couple complaining that whilst docked in the Azores their balcony was facing the sea. The customer service rep did not understand what they were complaining about to be told the guests had booked a port side room so they could see the port.

The csr tried to explain that port and starboard were just what each side of the ship was called. I did get a dirty look from the guests for laughing so hard! :'):'):')

Pete

What about the guest who went down to Guest Services right after boarding and complained that he had an oceanview stateroom and all he could see was the port.

A woman in the Diamond lounge was complaining to the concierge about a lady with a service dog. Tiny little thing (the dog), and I have seen this woman/dog before on other cruises. The complainer stated that the woman with the dog was about to reach Pinnacle and Pinnacles are a tight knit group and would never accept the woman with the dog! Not funny, but definitely ridiculous!

Overheard in the Disney terminal “I don’t understand why we have to travel so far to port from the hotel, Disney must own the rights to all of the waterways by the parks. They should load everyone on by the hotel and then head out here. They are just trying to get more money out of us by paying for their fancy bus rides. Or at least extend the monorail here. Would be a nicer ride”. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I once read a review of a RC cruise where the reviewer stated they would never cruise RC again as “their cruise was ruined by the rain all week.” I still find it hard to believe that RC hasn’t found a way to control the weather. Ha! [emoji23]

Overheard my balcony neighbors on 7 night cruise to Honduras, Belize and Cozumel out of Galveston: "You know we're just out here circlin'... It don't take no 3 days to get there.. it only takes one day to get back. They're just doing like the taxi drivers do. They gotta use up 7 days, so we just a circlin'."

It was all I could do to not fall on the floor laughing!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Turning things the other way around, we boarded a CDF ship in St. Maarten a couple years ago, and before sailing I went down to guest services.........there was a Brit at the desk asking for his passport.......the rep said that the computer showed that he'd get his passport back the next day.......Brit said that tomorrow is a sea day...I want to disembark NOW!

A woman in the Diamond lounge was complaining to the concierge about a lady with a service dog. Tiny little thing (the dog), and I have seen this woman/dog before on other cruises. The complainer stated that the woman with the dog was about to reach Pinnacle and Pinnacles are a tight knit group and would never accept the woman with the dog! Not funny, but definitely ridiculous!

Is that the dog that did it’s business in the Diamond Lounge?:(

We were already being served at guest services on Anthem once when she was in Europe when a fellow guest interrupted and insisted on seeing a manager immediately.

It was a sea day and the very slight movement of the ship had caused his sun glasses to slip off his nose and damage them. He wanted to go to the shop and replace them with a free pair.

I once read a review of a RC cruise where the reviewer stated they would never cruise RC again as “their cruise was ruined by the rain all week.” I still find it hard to believe that RC hasn’t found a way to control the weather. Ha! [emoji23]

I'm a retired airline pilot. The reason RC doesn't control the weather is because that is the exclusive responsibility (and blame) of the Airlines and particularly we Pilots. ;p

A few years ago, when sailing on the Allure and standing in line at GS, there was a couple complaining to the roaming GS

personnel about their folio having a $250 credit. Their complaint was that they did not charge anything so why the credit. Bottom line it was OBCs from their TA.