Bucket list cruise

jsscuba2

i just booked a cruise that was on my bucket. 16 days transatlantic cruise departing from Copenhagen to Boston. Includes stops in Norway, Scotland, Iceland, Greenland, and Nova Scotia. To bad it doesn’t sail until Aug. 2019.

We're on that cruise this August. My dh booked the 2nd day it was available and didn't get the cabin he wanted, though not unhappy with what he got. Sold out almost immediately, though cabins do become available from time to time. Looking forward to it.

i just booked a cruise that was on my bucket. 16 days transatlantic cruise departing from Copenhagen to Boston. Includes stops in Norway, Scotland, Iceland, Greenland, and Nova Scotia. To bad it doesn’t sail until Aug. 2019.

We, my wife and I, are doing one of her 'bucket list' dream cruises (Christmas cruise) and HOPEFULLY when she retires we can do another, either a trans-Atlantic or West coast to either Alaska or Hawaiian Islands.:DOur kids took the grandkids on a Hawaii repo Disney cruise, flew to the islands and sailed back, but the parents didn't enjoy it that much, said it was BORING after the second day, but their kids, 3-5-7 LOVED IT!! (HEY ! UNLIMITED hand scooped ice cream 24/7 what's NOT to love??) My wife ( I think) could cruise 6 months a year ! And yeaaaa, me toooo ! LOL ! OR at least till we ran out of dough-ra-me.:eek:

Mac

Sounds like am amazing trip. Enjoy! We took Hawaiian and Western Mediterranean cruises. They were bucket list destinations for us. Still more places I'd love to see. Next trip is on the Harmony which is more about the ship.

That is a great cruise.

Well I was going to book my bucket list cruise and I was 2 short days from booking mine, when RCI decided to change things up, and now it is not offered. I was about to book the Explorer 23 night in April 2019 transpacific. Now there is just Ovation and Radiance, both do not come all the way to the mainland US like Explorer was schedule to do, and the price is much higher. Double UGH. :rolleyes:

That is a great cruise.

Well I was going to book my bucket list cruise and I was 2 short days from booking mine, when RCI decided to change things up, and now it is not offered. I was about to book the Explorer 23 night in April 2019 transpacific. Now there is just Ovation and Radiance, both do not come all the way to the mainland US like Explorer was schedule to do, and the price is much higher. Double UGH. :rolleyes:

The 23 night transpacific on Explorer was my bucket list cruise too. We booked it the day it was released. We are very disappointed that the cruise was cancelled. The Ovation itinerary doesn't come close to what the Explorer was sailing.

At the very top of my bucket list has always been to visit Australia. It will be fulfilled in March on Radiance...11 day to New Zealand followed by an 8 day in AU.

This is my bucket list cruise! I hope you write a review with lots of pictures. :D

The 23 night transpacific on Explorer was my bucket list cruise too. We booked it the day it was released. We are very disappointed that the cruise was cancelled. The Ovation itinerary doesn't come close to what the Explorer was sailing.

That trip was on our bucket list. Thankfully we decided to do it in 2018 - I too would have been really disappointed had it been cancelled.

We have a couple of other bucket list cruises in the pipeline and some on our list - one of which is the one the OP posted which looks like an amazing itinerary, not surprised it sells out quickly

That trip was on our bucket list. Thankfully we decided to do it in 2018 - I too would have been really disappointed had it been cancelled.

We have a couple of other bucket list cruises in the pipeline and some on our list - one of which is the one the OP posted which looks like an amazing itinerary, not surprised it sells out quickly

We sailed the Vision TA from Copenhagen to Cape Liberty this August. It was an amazing cruise. We had ports in Denmark, Norway, Scotland, overnight in Reyjavik, Iceland, overnight in Akureyri, Iceland, and St John's, New Foundland. Iceland was on our bucket list and I'm glad we got to enjoy 4 days there. I can understand why these cruises sell out quickly too.

We are doing our bucket list cruise in Nov. 2018. Not on Royal Caribbean, but it's 44 nights form Honolulu to Sydney with all the South Pacific, New Zealand, and 3 Australia stops. Then we'll spend 4 days in Sydney to see the sights. I love retirement. :)

Sounds amazing. What cruise line?