New Promo coming?

bostonbill

Current promo is 30% off every guest not just the second guest. That was a good sale in 2016 when I booked my upcoming cruise in Feb 2018. But they change the base price to match the sales. Just pick one and watch if the price lowers and call back and have them honour the lower one.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Forums mobile app

All of their sales are scams to make you think that you're getting a deal. They raise the price 30% and then tell you that you get 30% off for the sale. Or, they raise they raise the price 25% (for everyone) and then give you 50% off the second guest. Find a price that you are comfortable with and book it. Keep an eye on the prices after that and if the price goes down, they'll give you the lower price, with some exceptions of course.

Current 30% off second guest goes away in 3 days....any thoughts what the next promo will be?

I'm looking to book 3 cabins for Jan/Feb 2019.....think a better deal is on the horizon?

New promo (same promo just extended) Jan 4-31 is 30% off every guest, up to $100 in OBC

Added promo for bookings Jan 4 - 10 is up to an extra $150 in OBC.

New promo (same promo just extended) Jan 4-31 is 30% off every guest, up to $100 in OBC

Added promo for bookings Jan 4 - 10 is up to an extra $150 in OBC.

Promo OBC not combinable with C&A balcony discount, right?

All of their sales are scams to make you think that you're getting a deal. They raise the price 30% and then tell you that you get 30% off for the sale. Or, they raise they raise the price 25% (for everyone) and then give you 50% off the second guest. Find a price that you are comfortable with and book it. Keep an eye on the prices after that and if the price goes down, they'll give you the lower price, with some exceptions of course.

They haven't raised anything.

Through all the sales of the cruises I track, rates haven't been rasied

They haven't raised anything.

Through all the sales of the cruises I track, rates haven't been rasied

Bermuda cruise booked on Dec. 23 @ 30% off second guess was $1,960.00 for two.

Same cruise checked when they had 30% off each guess was $235 higher rates had to have gone up.

I saved a further $220 with the current promo, getting an additional $100 obc as well �� It will be interesting to see what prices are like in the next promo!

When the last promo started Royal switched from a 50% off second guest to the current 30% off each guest which allowed for savings by many people (myself included).

The new promo starting Jan 4 is the same 30% off each guest so you won’t see any savings due to the promo itself but keep watching for price drops for your cruise as those can happen at any time.

I've booked two cruises a few months ago. I check fairly regularly and so far both have a high cost at the end of the day (when you factor in OBC) this whole time. Despite numerous different flavors of promo between then and now. At one point I got excited because it was $25 cheaper, but then noticed the OBC was $100 less making it really $75 more expensive.

@OP While you can get them to re-book you at a newer, lower rate in the future if you call them that only works up to the final payment date. Just something to keep in mind so you don't get your hopes up if it drops the day after.

Yep better save that $14 on a week long cruise.:rolleyes:

For some, every penny counts. I wanted to make sure I was booked under the lower gratuity cost, as the tips are not evenly distributed, and I give cash to the employees that really stand out. I’m sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not necessarily, I got $200 in obcs, for non balcony refundable balcony cabin when I booked Anthem's 9 nite NE/Canada cruise a few seeks ago.

Not sure what you are saying. Did you get $200 OBC from a promo fare (not OBC from booking on board) in addition to getting a C&A balcony discount?

Not necessarily, I got $200 in obcs, for non balcony refundable balcony cabin when I booked Anthem's 9 nite NE/Canada cruise a few seeks ago.

Talking about different kinds of OBC.

Book on board OBC and OBC for the non refundable deposits is combinable with the balcony discount. Promo OBC is not.