Loved the Eurodam

Tiggipaws

Sailed on the Eurodam 17th Dec to 31st Dec and can honestly say the cruise exceeded my expections, I am now hooked and cannot wait to sail again.

The service was excellent, the staff were all cheerful and polite and the food was very good to excellent(I am a very fussy eater). I absolutely loved sea days.

I was put off going after reading negative threads on these boards but I am glad I went :D

When reading past posts I notice that two people cruising on the same ship at the same time have two totally different out look on their cruise experience. One says never again worst cruise ever & the other says best thing we ever did, have already booked another cruise. I always take any review with a grain of salt. Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

Allan

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We're boarding on Feb 4 for 21 glorious days in the Caribbean. We always go in Feb to get away from the northeast weather. Looking forward to returning to HAL after sailing on Princess & Celebrity a couple of times.

Sailed on the Eurodam 17th Dec to 31st Dec and can honestly say the cruise exceeded my expections, I am now hooked and cannot wait to sail again.

The service was excellent, the staff were all cheerful and polite and the food was very good to excellent(I am a very fussy eater). I absolutely loved sea days.

I was put off going after reading negative threads on these boards but I am glad I went :D

My DH and I were on the Dec. 24-31 leg of this cruise. It was our 1st HAL cruise and we were very happy with all aspects of the experience. I'll be posting a full review later but suffice it to say we also purchased some Future Cruise Deposits :-)

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Thank you for your positive report. We are looking forward to getting back to cruising, in June, on the Eurodam. It's been 5 years since our last cruise and now we have 2 booked in the next year. We are looking forward to it very much!

We were on the Eurodam Dec. 10-17. Had a great time. No complaints about the ship or staff at all. The food was excellent. Shows were good --comedians were very funny. We did an excursion at all ports and glad we did. The choices were somewhat limited due to hurricane damage but that was OK since we found good alternatives to the canceled ones. The excursion staff were very helpful. My first HAL was the Noordam to Alaska. It was also an excellent experience. I did like the Eurodam a little bit better for minor reasons.

Thanks for the comments on the Eurodam. The Eurodam and the Nieuw Amsterdam are SIGNATURE CLASS ships. They are my favorites and I have been on many HAL ships