Favorite Princess Ship 2017

nimiq

Pacific Princess. Sailed on her right after dry dock in June, she looked wonderful. Great mini-suites, loved Club Class, up close & personal entertainment in small theater, friendly staff, can get into smaller ports, easy to get around... just to name a few things we like about Pacific Princess.

We are thinking about booking our 1st cruise on Princess (#1 and #2 cruises were on Carnival). It would be on the Caribbean Princess to the ABC islands. Does anyone have any thoughts...good or bad...about this ship? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loved Coral and would love to sail her again but...

You asked about 2017 and the only ship we sailed in 2017 was Emerald. Had a great 28 days on her. I could do without the Riviera deck though and I wish that there was service in Adagio before evening and in Skywalker's before 10 PM. I also wish they would take Salty Dog out of Wheelhouse. It took up a lot of space that was mostly not used. The staff were all absolutely fantastic.

We are thinking about booking our 1st cruise on Princess (#1 and #2 cruises were on Carnival). It would be on the Caribbean Princess to the ABC islands. Does anyone have any thoughts...good or bad...about this ship? Thanks!!
We had a great time on the Caribbean Princess this past August. It was the fifth time in a row that we were on this ship on a Princess cruise, going back to 2014.

Hello all,

What has been your favorite Princess ship for 2017 and why ?

Sea ya

Eric

IN 2017 we sailed on the Sun, Crown and Regal Princess. Each cruise was 15 days or more and we had a balcony cabin on all of them. The Regal Princess wins hands down.The staff are amazing, the ship is beautiful, the food is so far better than on the other two and my gosh, everyone from the gangway security to the room steward is HAPPY! That goes a long way to ensuring the passengers are also very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This maybe a little off topic for this thread Kathyds, but we did the ABC's in 2017 on the CP. the ship has since been dry-docked and updated a bit. We will go on her again in March. This ship is nice but not as modern and opulent as others like the Royal, and Regal. Its a great itinerary though and you will enjoy it.

As far as my favorite ship, it's probably the Coral Princess. because is a mid sized ship and I enjoyed it tremendously when doing the Panama Canal. The ship decor was very much to my liking and we seemed to have very good staff on that sailing. (Not too big and not too small)