New bookings for Edge added. earlier maiden voyage????

Ox Fan Cruiser

I just saw this thread and immediately called Celebrity. The agent said that he sees the 3-day cruises on the system, but that they are not open for public booking - he said travel agents only. Is this correct based on what others have heard on this post?

:confused:

I just saw this thread and immediately called Celebrity. The agent said that he sees the 3-day cruises on the system, but that they are not open for public booking - he said travel agents only. Is this correct based on what others have heard on this post?

:confused:

I called X on the day they announced the changes for Edge, looking for info about the 3 day cruises. They said that the revenue dept. had not yet opened them for booking but they would be open on Monday. My TA also called and was told the same. Other posts by CC members have reported the same info.

I called X on the day they announced the changes for Edge, looking for info about the 3 day cruises. They said that the revenue dept. had not yet opened them for booking but they would be open on Monday. My TA also called and was told the same. Other posts by CC members have reported the same info.

When I questioned the agent mentioning cruise critic threads, he was adamant that he was correct and cruise critic was not.

We will see. Historically, I have received more accurate information from cruise critic then celebrity! [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this is of help, I have just received an email from another cruise site which states "Celebrity Edge will now be completed ahead of schedule. She will make her official debut on a new 7 night Western Caribbean cruise departing Ft. Lauderdale on December 9th 2018".

The Dec 9 cruise is now available on Website - plenty of availability. Prices about the same as Dec 16 cruise. Dec 16 cruise called Maiden Cruise - Dec 9 called Western Carib.

The four 3 day Bahamas cruises are up also. Nov 21, 24 and Dec 3, 6 as previously reported. Ocean view and insides not available- ? for travel agents. Prices are starting at$649 for veranda, 899 for concierge, 1199 AQ , all with 1 perk. S1 suites are $2099 with Go Best.

I have to admit that I got caught up in the fever and booked an aft S1 for Nov 21 and an AQ for Nov 24 to experience the Retreat the first few days and Blu and infinite veranda last 3 days. Super excited!!

Apparently these "Preview Cruises" will double as reveals.

Celebrity seems unwilling to inform those who are booked on the ship what exactly it will look like!!!

Carrying "Trust Me" to a whole new level! ;)

Funny! :D

I went "over the edge" this morning when I booked the 2 first preview cruises (who knows if they will actually stay first), knowing these would not likely be typical cruises for us. It take a certain amount of trust, but the surprises will be part of the fun, I guess.

Hi,

I decided to book the Nov. 24 preview cruise today. I booked a "Single Stateroom with Infinite Veranda." I have been to Nassau many times, but I am interested in trying this brand new ship. I probably will only leave the ship in port to take pictures of the ship's exterior. :)

Chuck

Hi,

I decided to book the Nov. 24 preview cruise today. I booked a "Single Stateroom with Infinite Veranda." I have been to Nassau many times, but I am interested in trying this brand new ship. I probably will only leave the ship in port to take pictures of the ship's exterior. :)

Chuck

Agree! I am not a Bahamas fan - it will be all about experiencing a new ship for us.